Texas vs TCU 6pm on ESPN2

shadow_operative

I'm going to be petty for a second...

Fuck you guys (translation: I'm jealous) for getting your game on the Deuce while we had to watch the #9 team at home vs. OU last night on the fucking low-quality ESPN+ app.

I hate Bob Bowlsby so much.  Big 12 conference games should not be on the fucking app while AAC games were on the regular channels.

Good luck tonight.  Hopefully Jamie Dixon will get his size 12's out of the way of your players.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

I'm going to be petty for a second...

Fuck you guys (translation: I'm jealous) for getting your game on the Deuce while we had to watch the #9 team at home vs. OU last night on the fucking low-quality ESPN+ app.

I hate Bob Bowlsby so much.  Big 12 conference games should not be on the fucking app while AAC games were on the regular channels.

Good luck tonight.  Hopefully Jamie Dixon will get his size 12's out of the way of your players.

Weren’t you the one complaining about Texas not elevating the conference and leaving? Or was that slorch?

ESPN has only 3 TV channels to air games and is not the exclusive home of only Big 12 games and no one else on any given night. If it wasn’t for ESPN+, no one would have seen that Tech game.  

This game tonight really has LHN written all over it. Moreso than our game against ranked ISU which was on LHN.  TV choices are weird 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Weren’t you the one complaining about Texas not elevating the conference and leaving? Or was that slorch?

My beef was how you left.  I never said anything about elevating/not-elevating the conference.  

This pissiness is directed at Bowlsby and his complete ineptitude as a conference commissioner. I hate him so much.

Just now, Uncle Nate said:

My beef was how you left.  I never said anything about elevating/not-elevating the conference.  

This pissiness is directed at Bowlsby and his complete ineptitude as a conference commissioner. I hate him so much.

Well mea culpa. But yea I guess we should have been nicer about leaving a conference that everyone agrees is a joke. Makes sense

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

ESPN has only 3 TV channels to air games and is not the exclusive home of only Big 12 games and no one else on any given night. If it wasn’t for ESPN+, no one would have seen that Tech game.  

This game tonight really has LHN written all over it. Moreso than our game against ranked ISU which was on LHN.  TV choices are weird 

Tuesday night game didn't have a whole lot of competition.  Big 12 should be a priority over an AAC or C-USA.  OR we should have negotiated a better TV contract that if they won't air a Big 12 game on a normal channel, then FS1 or someone has the option to pick it up.  

I'm drinking early and I hate Bowlsby.  Just ignore me.