2018 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Spent a little energy trying to see martin’s postseason record vs augie’s, but that info is not easy to get. Any search with Martin returns pages of winningest coach links. 

The only games I can remember are the 03 super in Tallahassee, when we swept FSU after they were No. 1 overall (they were swept in 02 being No. 1 overall by Notre Dame too, a team that I'm not sure even hosted a regional).  That was the only time I remember Augie playing them in the postseason at Texas.

It's truly astounding how little they have accomplished in the postseason

19 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

I have no idea why ESPN3 exists.  Nobody watches it or even knows how to make it work.  I'd like to watch Tech before the Texas game comes on, but its on ESPN3.

I watch it all the time on my iPad and iPhone. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

I have no idea why ESPN3 exists.  Nobody watches it or even knows how to make it work.  I'd like to watch Tech before the Texas game comes on, but its on ESPN3.

Dude, even I figured ESPN3 out like 3 years ago, and I'm old and video challenged.

Watching UDub-UConn right now on it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Watching every game on ESPN Now, nee ESPN3 (aka "can't you watch the game on your computer") -- have shitloads of emails to do and easier just to watch on second screen.

Edited by tantric superman