2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Yuli will be fine. He’s not on a steep downward spiral as many of y’all are saying. He had a great spring, hitting .421 with an OPS of 1.423. He didn’t become an old man in the few days between rhe end of spring training and opening day. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, slorch said:

I missed the part where I said he was an MVP candidate this season, but that was a pretty nice rant.  

Got that outta your system, Sport?

You are the one who started with- he was the Ba champ last year how do you have him average to below average. I was responding to the guy talking about his OPS, literally, having nothing to do with you. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

9 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You are the one who started with- he was the Ba champ last year how do you have him average to below average. I was responding to the guy talking about his OPS, literally, having nothing to do with you. 

You fell for it 

30 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You made it about me.

you’re cool though. 

My buddy used to get so excited every time the bases were loaded. He’d just giddily chant don’t swing don’t swing over and over and over until the batter got 2 strikes on him.  If the batter sucked he’d even chant it with two strikes on said shitty hitter. 
what I’m saying is he probably really enjoyed that Tucker at bat right there a whole lot. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

sweep of the Tigers with scores of 3-2, 3-2, 3-2.   How rare is that? 

Their starter was dealin', pulled at 99 pitches, and analytics doomed Detroit.   Most of the time, human instinct is better, will baseball ever recover? 

My human instincts say it isn’t a sweep unless you win all of the games in a series. 

• Hook 'Em 1