2022 Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, chase25 said:

He has a fear of being let down so he chooses to believe they won’t accomplish anything so that it becomes a win/win situation for him. If the team fails he can run here and so I told you so, if they accomplish something “well they proved me wrong and won”. 

Tell me about your mother…

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Instead of Morehouse? I know yesterday was not chill, but he’s been pretty chill lately. Then Hansen in the winners then Gordon to finish it off 

If we draw someone on par of Southern like last year you could possibly get away with Morehouse

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't like the energy in here. I think everyone needs to hug each other, crack open another cold one, and bloodlet a chicken under a portrait of Ivan Melendez. 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't like the energy in here. I think everyone needs to hug each other, crack open another cold one, and bloodlet a chicken under a portrait of Ivan Melendez. 

C9CDB810-1F05-4DA3-B4CA-FBF59AB0BDD5.gif

8 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

It is kind of weird we don't use Cobb more often. Pitching strong today.

Cobb and olveirez have been at the back of the pen all season, while we keep giving chance after chance to Nixon, sthele, duplantier for a while. 

doesn’t make sense why their roles didn’t get more prominent as the season went along and they kept being more effective than others. 

this would be a pitching duel but for 8 hitters in the 3rd. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

These ABs remind me of that first game against MSU in Omaha last season. 

Or the entire Big 12 tournament last year. Wiff fest from beginning to end.

Kind if hoped we left that crap last year.

Edited by Valmy77

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Our hitting this whole tournament has worried me a bit. Whatever this slump is I hope doesn't follow us to the Regionals. 

It could be the park I guess.

We’ll wake the fuck up at the disch. I swear I’ve seen like a dozen would be homers from us if we were at the disch since Wednesday 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Eh whatever. I wanted this fucking trophy and outside chance it would get us a top 8, but we did what we needed. Secured a regional. I’m so fucking ready for next weekend. The team will be too 

Did we? Have they announced the hosting sites.

Yesterday we were pretty good at the plate twice. Just got unlucky and weren't timely with it in the first game. We were also good enough to win in the first two games. Today is our only stinker when it comes to approach if we're being honest. 

Whatever. Sure you'd like to win but maybe they need a loss here to lock in next weekend.