2022 Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

As an aside, can we not play this tournament in this stupid stadium again?  Move it back to OKC.

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

As an aside, can we not play this tournament in this stupid stadium again?  Move it back to OKC.

Amen.  Looks like shit on TV too.

Just now, Gut Wagon said:

To this point, a seemingly disinterested effort all around. 

I only wish that was true but unfortunately Sthele and Nixon and even Stevens have had those kinds of performances all year. I don't know why, it is certainly not a lack of interest or effort.

It's a mystery. It's cost this team big all year.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Fortunately Stevens looks like he has gotten this game under control. Let's put up a crooked number next inning and get back in this.

May need some Campbell action here. The Rangers should draft him just based off the way he’s played in their cheap fucking space station they built 

18 minutes ago, Fletch said:

And Hansen and Gordon and Stevens out of the pen. Morehouse or first 2 innings Sthele and good Harrison gonna have to show up. It’s doable. Especially with our vacuum of an infield 

“Doable” yes.  Likely? 

Well…

Just now, Cajun said:

But the guys left over aren’t enough.

I mean every run we’ve made we’ve used 5, at most 6 pitchers. Hansen, Gordon, Stevens, Harrison and Morehouse with this lineup and defense behind em can pull it off. Playing our way into hosting has been a good start.