Top Chef - London

TonyTexas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
13 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Season 20 details including trailer, cast, judges. Has potential to be a very good season. 
https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/top-chef-season-20-cast-premiere-date-trailer

i am interested to see Buddha on a strong season and see if Dawn can get her shit together. Amar and Sara are whatever. Looking forward to having a bunch of people that have done it before and 10/16 are winners.

2 hours ago, NoName said:

i am interested to see Buddha on a strong season and see if Dawn can get her shit together. Amar and Sara are whatever. Looking forward to having a bunch of people that have done it before and 10/16 are winners.

Amar and Sara are both stronger than Dawn.  It's weird Buddha would even be allowed back the next season after he won.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Amar and Sara are both stronger than Dawn.  It's weird Buddha would even be allowed back the next season after he won.

I think most, if not all, of last year’s winners in the worldwide Top Chef universe were at least invited. They might have limited the invitation to high finishers that could speak English. 

Amar, Sara and Dawn (all finalists) were brought in to bump up the numbers. I think Sara will struggle the most out of those 3 because she is so regional in her cuisine. That will be a big disadvantage in an internationally themed season. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1