IG Horowitz report on Clinton email due soon

Ragnarok

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

Think of them as a late term abortion by the electoral college.

where i will agree with the butthurt lefties is that Donald Trump is a fucking joke of a President and a travesty of democratic voting in our country.

The system is good, not infallible.

It's not even that good. It's undemocratic and needs a complete overhaul.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

It's not even that good. It's undemocratic and needs a complete overhaul.

I'm sure you want all the dependent folks to keep voting for more entitlements.   What a fucking deal!!!

We never have been a true democracy.

Just now, slorch said:

I'm sure you want all the dependent folks to keep voting for more entitlements.   What a fucking deal!!!

We never have been a true democracy.

No shit. Should we make a list of the people who have been under-represented in our little city on the hill. It's long.

26 minutes ago, slorch said:

My personal opinion is that she is severely lacking in character, so much so, that she lost an election to a motherfucker who is close to being morally bankrupt himself.

It's not just my bias.  The nation sent a message on her sorry ass.

We pretty much knew she was never going to face criminal charges.  might as well have the NCAA in charge of this shit.  Lions don't hunt lions.

Yeah, like the same people who were hoping to keep their jobs if she became president were going to bring up criminal charges against her.

5 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

LOL at slorch finding like the last 15 of my posts so he can neg them. Like I said before, he’s such a fragile snowflake. Keep slorching, slorch. 

You're the one who cried.  and regardless of the "LOL"  you're still crying about it.

It was 7, but 15 sounds better for your victimology, right?  Let's double it...

Bitch that you are.

Don't neg posts just because you disagree with them.

Don't be a fucking bitch.  Don't start shit.  Won't be no shit.

Edited by slorch

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

You're the one who cried.  and regardless of the "LOL"  you're still crying about it.

It was 7, but 15 sounds better for your victimology, right?  Let's double it...

Bitch that you are.

Don't neg posts just because you disagree with them.

Don't be a fucking bitch.  Don't start shit.  Won't be no shit.

Poor triggered slorchy. He mad. 

Nope.  Not mad at all.

Astros kicked ass today.

Have the house to myself this evening with my dogs and some cold brew.

Just chillin and talking shit on Surly and you felt inclined to be a douche.

That's cool and all, just take the response and move on.

4 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Crying about it? It’s more of an amusement at you obviously being triggered and melting away at the though of someone disliking your posts. You should be used to it since you’re a moronic trumpkin. 

yeah, i wholeheartedly endorsed Trump in this thread and others.

You can read can't you?

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by slorch

25 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Yeah, like the same people who were hoping to keep their jobs if she became president were going to bring up criminal charges against her.

Horowitz is total Deep State:

"We found no evidence that the conclusions by the prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations; rather, we determined that they were based on the prosecutors' assessment of the facts, the law, and past Department practice."

4 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I'm not playing dumb.   How do you know he is atx71?  And wasn't his bet tied to the other site only? 

What bet??? Derp derp???

Wasn’t that bet wiped?  Like with a cloth???

Edited by Incredulity

48 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Horowitz is total Deep State:

"We found no evidence that the conclusions by the prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations; rather, we determined that they were based on the prosecutors' assessment of the facts, the law, and past Department practice."

Horowitz doesn't have any power to prosecute.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

And to the extent that James Comey did anything wrong, it was that he helped Donald Trump by improperly discussing Hillary Clinton.

According to IG Horowitz.

He's truly a star crossed Shakespearean character.  Hillary is Shylock and the Hunchback as one character.

Just now, swraith said:

Essentially it took a year to complete this and it doesn’t change anything ?

Comey turned the election. Which cost me some money on election lines, but more than made up for with post election market run up. That being said. I'd rather have won my bet. 

I have tried to make sense of the bone marrow hatred of Hillary, but I find it impossible to do. The critiques of her are always visceral but never specific. I have come to believe many of the people who find Hillary so loathsome would struggle to explain why she she triggers them so. Slorch's comments are indicative of the kind of amorphous criticism any person would find it near impossible to defend him/herself against.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

I have tried to make sense of the bone marrow hatred of Hillary, but I find it impossible to do. The critiques of her are always visceral but never specific. I have come to believe many of the people who find Hillary so loathsome would struggle to explain why she she triggers them so. Slorch's comments are indicative of the kind of amorphous criticism any person would find it near impossible to defend him/herself against.

Two decades of conditioning. 

3 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Dumb

Amoral

Self-Righteous 

Condescending

Dishonest 

Deceitful

17 minutes ago, Satchel said:

You have people that actively support and champion a guy like Trump and yet this baffles you?

3 hours ago, slorch said:

OJ walked on a murder rap.

It's hard as hell to find anyone who thinks he's innocent.  HRC is the same damn "not guilty, but guilty as fuck" tag.

Name the crime and I'll tell you whether or not I think she's guilty.  I know this is difficult, but emails.  And Benghazi.  AND VINCE.  OH FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

Idiots.

53 minutes ago, Satchel said:

I'll fess up.  I have a strong dislike for Hillary going way back to the Clinton administration.  I think she's craven, megalomaniacal, will say/do anything to get elected, feckless, etc.  But I also have had a longstanding dislike for Teh Donald, going back to the late 80s when he first came to public attention.  At times prior to the election, and for a brief period afterward, I tried to set aside my dislike for Trump and consider that maybe he would be a decent President.  I was not willing to do the same for Hillary.

But that is ultimately of no moment because I was unable to vote for either of them, when it came down to it.

And, it turns out, I wasn't wrong about him because he is proving to be exactly the kind of shithead I thought he was and in exactly the same way I thought he would be a shithead, and then some.

Edited by TwiceHorn

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'll fess up.  I have a strong dislike for Hillary going way back to the Clinton administration.  I think she's craven, megalomaniacal, will say/do anything to get elected, feckless, etc.  But I also have had a longstanding dislike for Teh Donald, going back to the late 80s when he first came to public attention.  At times prior to the election, and for a brief period afterward, I tried to set aside my dislike for Trump and consider that maybe he would be a decent President.  I was not willing to do the same for Hillary.

But that is ultimately of no moment because I was unable to vote for either of them, when it came down to it.

And, it turns out, I wasn't wrong about him because he is proving to be exactly the kind of shithead I thought he was and in exactly the same way I thought he would be a shithead, and then some.

So in hindsight, do you think Hillary would have had us in the same state of affairs?

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

You know why.

She's an openly ambitious, power seeking person with a vagina.

Ever since she uttered "I suppose I could have stayed home, baked cookies and had teas" and "You know, I’m not sitting here, some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette", she has been hated by a certain type of person - both male and female.

• Like 2