NFL Week 3

Dr Fear

Yeah, I,ve sat through plenty of H-town area high school games in September, but at least they were in the evening.

90 degrees, 85humidity.  No breeze.

Fuck that shit at 4pm with the sun beating down.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

Yeah, I,ve sat through plenty of H-town area high school games in September, but at least they were in the evening.

90 degrees, 85humidity.  No breeze.

Fuck that shit at 4pm with the sun beating down.

No doubt those sun seats in Texas Stadium could be brutal, just think you don't give up a HFA that easy like Minny has done.

Donk. Lots of kicking/punting fuckery today. Rodgers playing with fire today. Over/under that Brady head butts a fan out of pure spite? 

Just now, tbone_ said:

Gotta wonder how long before Kliff’s act grows tiresome.

He said the other week he wasn’t very good at his job. Not sure…

2 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

In fact I have. It’s bad. It’s always bad, outside a few decent years with Wisenhunt and Arians. Doesn’t make Kliff a legit coach.

Pre Kliff- 3-13

after Kliff

5-10-1

8-8

11-6

help me out, bro..

Pre Kliff- 3-13
after Kliff
5-10-1
8-8
11-6

help me out, bro..

Yea he’s better than the 3-13 shit the year before him. You could have probably done that.

He’s 5 -8 since starting 7-0 last year, not including todays game. Reversion to his mean of 35-40 record at tech and overall 24-25 record prior to this season in NFL.

Look I like him and would love it if he kicked ass. But the team is not well coached and he doesn’t exactly have a track record of kicking ass as a head coach.

So I wonder when AZ will decide they are over that. But hell the Cardinals may decide that around .500 is good enough. Who knows.