NFL Week 3

Dr Fear

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

The last two weeks have just been so much fun to watch. Maybe it’s because I have the RedZone free or maybe just a lot of fun crazy endings. Or maybe I’ve over the years sort of picked a couple of different teams to follow. That way I’m not stuck with…Jerruh 

RZ changed the NFL for me. It helps that I don’t really have a team anymore but it makes you realize just how close most of these games are. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

RZ changed the NFL for me. It helps that I don’t really have a team anymore but it makes you realize just how close most of these games are. 

So true and then when I watch sports coverage after the fact I can tell a lot of these pundits didn’t even watch the RZ. 

I know Chicago has issues but how long till the figure out Fields just isn’t very good. Or at least he’s not ready for the starter role yet?

5 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Lol @Vic Mackeyever claiming Dak>Lamar

Lol. Still pumping up these meaningless regular season wins. They both have the same amount of playoff wins. He does this same shit every year and then falls flat as the year goes on into the playoffs. Dak can also pump out regular season stats.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Drool 1