America is headed downhill, fast. We are doomed!

Brothahorn

Grown ass folks out here stanning for happy meals. How do I explain this to my son's? What happens when we have to spend an extra 30 minutes in line because some real life Silent Bob didn't get the toy he wanted in his happy meal? And what if they are influenced by his bad behaviour? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

OMGEEEEE!!! 

It gets even worse. I just passed a gas station and it triggered my recollection that I had to wait in line at Sam's yesterday for 15 minutes. And on top of that I had to watch 3 different idiots try to use the pump with the broken card reader. It was so horrible. If I hadn't been able to use the app, I don't know what I would have done. When I finally made it home, I gave the family a big ol hug. Just thankful, I made it home safe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Their stupidity at the Sams/Costco gas pumps can be beneficial too. So many of them don't realize the line for the pump extends out so you can use any of them regardless of what side your fuel filler door is on. So many times long ass lines in the driver side pump lines and no one in the passenger side ones so can just cruise right up and pass them all up. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Their stupidity at the Sams/Costco gas pumps can be beneficial too. So many of them don't realize the line for the pump extends out so you can use any of them regardless of what side your fuel filler door is on. So many times long ass lines in the driver side pump lines and no one in the passenger side ones so can just cruise right up and pass them all up. 

But I’d have to drive around the pumps and drive in the other way and I just don’t have the time for that

On 10/9/2022 at 9:49 AM, Hermanator said:

Just once I’d like to be 5 cars back in the diesel pump line at Sams. The WM across the street from the Sams has had the same price and about 25% of the traffic lately. Times must be getting tough. 

On 10/9/2022 at 9:49 AM, Hermanator said:

like being trapped in the back of a pickup because nobody let the tailgate down...

On 10/7/2022 at 2:00 PM, Brothahorn said:

Grown ass folks out here stanning for happy meals. How do I explain this to my son's? What happens when we have to spend an extra 30 minutes in line because some real life Silent Bob didn't get the toy he wanted in his happy meal? And what if they are influenced by his bad behaviour

Why would  you care about the demise of America when you appear to be English.  Go tend to your side of the Atlantic.

• Haha 1