USMNT 2023

ztejas

I don’t think that this has been posted, butt fuck yourself if you don’t want to see it again  

Tanner Tessmann saying I’m ready Gregg, you should call me in before Crameschi.

IMG_6914.thumb.jpeg.24e32d0352398b212196377491a1901b.jpeg

https://x.com/managertactical/status/1697062902685986909?s=46

9 hours ago, shnsajax said:

Yeah the Federation is fucking things up for kids and families. Went to the WC Qualifier in Seattle in 2013 and think I paid a little over $100 a ticket for front row seats with AO membership. 

Well, da’ bitches ain’t exactly carrying their weight these days and there won’t be a 10 city victory tour to pad the coffers to cover their equal pay after that shit stain they left in the New Zealand/Australia World Cup.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Tanner Tessmann saying I’m ready Gregg, you should call me in before Crameschi.

Did Tessmann fuck Beerholder's wife or something? Has he told the USMNT he isn't interested? Genuinely don't understand what's going on.

Anyway, to amplify on what our Corsican despot shared, here's a low-res highlight reel of Tessman's contributions on Wednesday:

That free kick was a fucking peach.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Please, no more closeups of Timmy Chandler.

He was put together with all of the spare parts that shouldn’t have been included in the do-it-yourself kits that his parents had assembled over the years.

Soccer’s answer to Dr. Frankenstein’s* monster.

Spoiler

Do you pronounce it:

A) Frank & Stine?

or

B) Frahnk und Shteen?

28 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

A.L.’s inclusion in the USMNT’s World Cup roster had me thinking…

IMG_7088.thumb.jpeg.5f220000e2f580b33239ee179b07f4a0.jpeg

https://x.com/usmnttakes/status/1698546455386935573?s=46

Why does Gregg Berhalter hate America 🇺🇸?

You scared the crap out of me. I had to double check to make sure he wasn’t on there. 

I watched that video - the result was worse than his lowlight against Saudi Arabia, but the the SA “pass” was far worse technically.  

Edited by Captain Ron

17 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

You scared the crap out of me. I had to double check to make sure he wasn’t on there. 

I watched that video - the result was worse than his lowlight against Saudi Arabia, but the the SA “pass” was far worse technically.  

Link to the pass. 

I don’t remember it, and I usually have a fairly strong memory. 

12 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Link to the pass. 

I don’t remember it, and I usually have a fairly strong memory. 

it took me a while to find it because the clip was from a deleted tweet with the caption "Is Aaron Long foreal right now?" So I had to find a video of the game and locate the clip. This is cued up, Long was #5 in this game.

What boggles my mind about this game - every clip I found of Long passing the ball - he's generally passing it back or sideways and usually to Ream. This is one of his few forward passes I spotted. It's a mess.

Edited by Captain Ron
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, The Dog said:

(his name is spelled Gill and he's the white dude on the right)

Born in Denver. Parents got jobs in Spain so they moved there when he was younger. Technically a dual nat but turned down Spain in 2022 to stick with the US.

I thought he was the guy on the left and figured his name was Adrián Gíl.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, The Dog said:

(his name is spelled Gill and he's the white dude on the right)

Born in Denver. Parents got jobs in Spain so they moved there when he was younger. Technically a dual nat but turned down Spain in 2022 to stick with the US.

“Parents got jobs in Spain so that they could move there when he was younger.”

FIFY

The plan was always to find a legal way for him to go and train at La Masia. This wasn’t a random stroke of luck.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Uzbeks with the high press and our Yanks dealing with it surprisingly well. Playing very fast and composed.

I would like to see more.

We have a real back line with talent. We aren’t running that trash Aaron Long out there this cycle. When you have guys that can play at this speed, they can handle a high press. 

• Like 1