Formula 1 2023

Anton Chigurh

25 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:
27 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:
I missed it. What happened?

Fuel delivery issue.

24 minutes ago, RPM said:

Believe it was a pre-race equipment problem.

24 minutes ago, NoName said:

Basically they had to replace both batteries on both cars. Evidently sainz had an issue with a fuel leak

Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, NoName said:

Checo with a track limits penalty now? 🙄

Another penalty.

At this point, just let him lock in second place in WCC, eject him into the sun and run 3 of Yuki, Danny Ric and Liam in the other three seats to see who starts in the second seat for RBR next year.

Love Checo but the dude is BROKEN.

Let's see how he ends vs where George does.

Edit: Max just lapped him..meanwhile GR is in second with ten laps to go.

Edited by NoName
  • Like 1

BTW I saw a quote yesterday from Stroll that pretty much confirmed that the tire change really hurt the AM's balance. Made it much pointier, which makes sense given Stroll's increasing struggles vs Alonos since then.

Just now, wood said:

I'm watching Alonso's onboard. Has some damage on the car and is also trying to stay more than 5s ahead of Ocon to avoid losing a spot on the possible penalty.

The hatred there is strong. You know he wants to keep that place.

17 minutes ago, NoName said:

The hatred there is strong. You know he wants to keep that place.

Yeah he wants that position anyway of course, but hell yeah, he sure af doesn't wanna lose it to Ocon. He absolutely crushed Ocon on that stint. Put like 8 or more seconds on him iirc.

6 minutes ago, G650 said:

I'm glad I wasn't able to watch by the sounds of this thread

It wasn't pretty.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, wood said:

Sseing some comments suggesting Logan's drink system failed, so he had no water the whole time he was out there. Not good.

He was fucked up. Once he decided to retire, he could barely keep the car on the track and he certainly wasn’t pushing. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

He was fucked up. Once he decided to retire, he could barely keep the car on the track and he certainly wasn’t pushing. 

Yeah I've had full-on heat stroke once in my life, from fighting an apartment fire in full bunker gear outside in late August 105 degree heat. Seriously fucked me up.  Vomiting repeatedly, til I had nothing left, then dry heaving. Could barely walk at all, etc. Worst I've ever felt in my whole life, and the effects lasted 2-3 days. It's no joke.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Oscar was laying down in the cool down room. Max sat on the floor. Stroll went to the ambulance or medical after the race. Albon wasn’t well. Bottas said the race was torture. Seems like a dangerous race.

qatrapodiumm.jpg

27 minutes ago, kevwun said:

They said during the race Qatar will be 6 weeks later next year so it should be cooler.  Sargeant was feeling so bad he sounded drunk on the radio.  Piastri sounded like he was ready to feint during his post race interview.

Yeah he definitely seemed the worst off. And CNS disfunction is a huge red flag in overheating cases.