Rando Bowl Appreciation Thread..lawn equipment, chips, tires (doing tire things), mufflers, fast food places galore

ButtFumble

On 12/17/2022 at 1:20 PM, Sbbruin said:

No word on DTR and Charbonnet.  The feeling is both will play.  I’d be surprised if Charbs played, but DTR just loves UCLA so I can see that.  Laiatu Latu on D may opt out, which would hurt, but hope he plays.  If most of our O plays, I think we win maybe handily.  But who knows in bowl games.

Sounds like McGovern is done for good.  Not sure the health issue, but sounds serious.

Updated list.  That's four very good DL; Kancey, Haba, Deslin & Morgan who combined for 17 sacks. Top RB (1,469 yards and 20 TDs), starting QB (2,397 yards & 10 TDs), one starting OL, one starting LB and one starting DB. That's 150 tackles between Hill and Dennis.

A lot of production will not play but, I don't blame them one bit. Let's see what the young fellas can do.

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

SJSU goes for it on fourth and goal at the one and loses 3

EMU drives it 96 yards for a TD 16-13 EMU (EMU has not won a bowl game in 35 years I think that is worse than north Texas state)

Like anyone can tell the directional Michigans apart

• Like 2

Tech had some scooter injuries too (not STD related) including one hit by a bus

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-tech-red-raiders/2012/08/09/after-a-pair-of-scooter-related-injuries-for-tech-football-players-here-s-tommy-tuberville-s-scooter-policy/

29 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

30-13 now, you jinxed it @ButtFumble

fucking A this game did a total reverse now it looks like it could reverse again

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

is the audio commentary completely off on this liberty game for anyone else....

the commercials are totally in audio sync.   but the video of the game is about 2 seconds ahead of the commentary of the same game for me right now

the talking heads on the sidelines are definitely off

11 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

some of yall better stop warming up that milk and put the cookies away for a bit there is an 8pm late start tonight in New Orleans for Western Kentucky vs South Alabama in the Trucking Bowl by R+L Carriers

Thanks for the reminder. They were kind enough to finish the game in the first half so it didn’t keep me up late. You knew it was going to be a long night for S. Alabama when they called for one of their defenders to fake an injury during the first quarter. 

• Haha 1