Rando Bowl Appreciation Thread..lawn equipment, chips, tires (doing tire things), mufflers, fast food places galore

ButtFumble

Just now, jw4381 said:

Just getting ready for the b12

during this game for sure I wish they would shut up that this pile of shit Houston (and their shitty fans) are going to the Big 12

but heads up Houston when you are sitting around the conference table wondering who the new Kansas is now that Kansas is getting better.....well...

My memories of the Independence Bowl is a fairly well attended bowl featuring a couple of 8-4 or 7-5 type teams.  Weather can be iffy, but the game is usually entertaining.

W.T.F.

These teams are shit. There's a team from Lousiana and Houston, which isn't that far away, and there may be 5,000 people there. The teams are 6-6 and 7-5, and only because they play in dogs shit conferences.  Just terrible football.

We really need to cut the number of bowl games in half.

• Haha 1

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

Why, ULL, why??

well their D has been pretty stout for the most part even with short fields

if they can hold here or hold to 3 and not fuck up and offensive drive for once of late they could take the win on the last drive (Houston loves those last drive losses)

14 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

My memories of the Independence Bowl is a fairly well attended bowl featuring a couple of 8-4 or 7-5 type teams.  Weather can be iffy, but the game is usually entertaining.

W.T.F.

These teams are shit. There's a team from Lousiana and Houston, which isn't that far away, and there may be 5,000 people there. The teams are 6-6 and 7-5, and only because they play in dogs shit conferences.  Just terrible football.

We really need to cut the number of bowl games in half.

these bowls with dozens in attendance really makes Texas at the Alamo bowl look good

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Csb so I was born in fort leonard wood missouri. But…at some political deal in the Panhandle back in the day, I met Jack Kemp. His son, at the time, was the QB for WF. He tries to set me up with his son. We never hooked up. Anyway I root for my north state. Go Tigers! 

You could have led a vagabond CFL life followed by a life of wealthy privilege inside the beltway.  Somebody named Susan took your place. 

• Haha 2

Thank god we had club level tickets for this game - this is by far the coldest I’ve ever been. I did sit outside for most of it with my FIL and BIL, but BIL and I started having them just pour the whiskey in our coffee so we had something warm to drink. Hate that the Cajuns lost, but it was a very fun bowl game. Is it just me or did the refs miss a billion holding calls on the Cajuns until the last few minutes?

8B3F7AAC-EFFD-4D73-8223-BE1C52FC09B8.jpeg

Edited by Etexhorn13
  • Hook 'Em 2