Rando Bowl Appreciation Thread..lawn equipment, chips, tires (doing tire things), mufflers, fast food places galore

ButtFumble

14 hours ago, nnm said:

Holgo drunk-tweeting at 1:40 am after winning his bowl. 
(posting pic because the drunk tweet will probably be edited or deleted)

BCE93259-4601-4081-807B-C558EA5059CB.thumb.jpeg.c8bee0cd197bc0b0bf61a10bbd3a8f27.jpeg

Of all of the Leach disciples…he does like to swing his sword. I wish I had the mspaint coach search panel with Holgo and a “bit too rapey” 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

The NMSU coach seems like an asshole.

Jerry Kill. Former U Minn coach, had a decent run there before having to retire because of having epileptic fits on the sidelines during games. Spent two years as an analyst at TCU. Best friends with GP. Was interim HC at TCU after they fired GP. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m glad Montgomery has a bowl game. The Blue-Grey Game was always one of my Christmas traditions that my parents tolerated because I was born in Montgomery. It’s not a horrible town and has come a long, long way. 

19 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Cool story. 

That’s pretty awesome. Hail to Joe!

35 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Who the fuck even are these sponsors? Servpro, Ticketsmarter, Guaranteed Rate?

No clue.

TicketSmarter is based in Fort Sumtin, East Carolina and sells tickets and stuff

Guaranteed Rate is based in Greenwood, Coastal Carolina and they rate things for how much people know about them

1 minute ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

@Bullneck, we'll be here. 

OK, thank you kind sir.  Cut and pasted from that other thread:

Where the fuck are they playing?  It's all lit up like Sun Devil Stadium in the daytime.  After watching the Birmingham Bowl powered by those yard lights that charge their batteries in the day and then light your front porch at night I'm damn near blinded.