Rando Bowl Appreciation Thread..lawn equipment, chips, tires (doing tire things), mufflers, fast food places galore

ButtFumble

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Has it been discussed yet that the Big 12 is going to lose every bowl game? This will be the worst showing ever. 

Ever notice, that the secsec seems to always get their teams paired up against schools that generally speaking, aren’t as highly ranked, or aren’t ranked at all….almost always the favorites?   Hmmm.

Pigs as a Longhorn. Kansas as a Longhorn. Pretty simple. 

I just realized I had misunderstood that you were talking about switching TO the Oregon-NC game (and couldn’t understand why anyone would be against Oregon or NC). As to Kansas and Arkie, I don’t have love for either but my “screw the other teams in our conference” rule makes me have to begrudgingly pull for Arkie here.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, mdleast said:

I just realized I had misunderstood that you were talking about switching TO the Oregon-NC game (and couldn’t understand why anyone would be against Oregon or NC). As to Kansas and Arkie, I don’t have love for either but my “screw the other teams in our conference” rule makes me have to begrudgingly pull for Arkie here.

Got ya. I am rooting for meteor in that game. and will go for Carolina. No matter what, I still like Mack. Oh, and their QB looks like he ate some cookies. 

Just now, mdmost said:

Interesting that they just brought up Colt McCoy being the MVP of the 2007 Holiday Bowl. That game led to the creation of Shaggy. 

Test your knowledge:  somebody called out Chris Jesse Rafael for touching the ball in play and was banned by Katie, or some shit like that.  Am I close?

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

gahahahah fuck ark 

Easiest money ever betting on piggie to beat up on birdy

6 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Mack looks terrible.  He needs to hang it up and do crosswords.  

One too many of Sally's cookies

1 hour ago, nnm said:

I’m really confused. So SEC does want to be there? 

Lulz

Mississippi will be easy money too

The big 12 sucks, even if some dumb advanced metrics say otherwise.

TCU gonna get blown the fuck out too

Edited by Zeus