Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

35 minutes ago, fellside said:

I feel like the best case scenario was him leaving in the offseason and the Angels getting nothing for him. 

And that's what Moreno has said he wants to have happen.  But as a playoff spot becomes less and less likely, one wonders how long that façade will hold.

23 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Series against the Rays should be interesting. Dunning, Eovaldi, Gray for us. 

Haven’t been this excited for 3 upcoming series in a long time. Would be ecstatic with 3 2-1 wins.  I like going 2-1 against the Rays with those guys on the mound. I don’t care if we lose the Dodgers series if we win the Rays and Stros.  The pitching matchups and Dodgers recent heat suggests these two more important AL series are more winnable. 

4 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

And that's what Moreno has said he wants to have happen.  But as a playoff spot becomes less and less likely, one wonders how long that façade will hold.

I’m more interested in him getting the fuck out of the division that getting him for the little Rangers. That guy is destined to end up a Dodger or Yankee, hopefully the former, via whatever idiot team rents him for one late summer / fall.