wc day 10 :: sabado gigante

Hagbard Celine

Glad Tunisia got a last one.

Much like Peru and Morocco, they were fun to watch while they lasted.

With regard to whether to finish first or second, Belgium shouldn’t fear anyone except maybe Spain from a talent level.  For them it will be all mental.

Edited by Kringelbert Fishtybuns

thankfully I woke up and watched the first game, was just too lazy to log onto this thread.

as several have said that score could have very well been 10-2.  Not sure how many times Belgium had a 2 on 1 chance that they didnt convert.

I guess as a Germany supporter I am rooting for a South Korean win.   or a draw.   But Germany absolutely have to win today 

fuck fox for putting the fake mexican english speaker on for this game,  this fucker yelling at me caused me to switch to telemundo.   would rather listen to the real announcer, less painful on the ears even though I understand less than 5% of what he says

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

FUCK YOU FOX YOU FUCKING IMBECILES 100% OF THE SPANISH-SPEAKING VIEWERS ARE WATCHING THE SPANISH LANGUAGE TELECAST AND YOU FUCK US WITH THE MEXICLOWN.

over to telemundo.

He reminds me of the fake soccer announcer on the Simpsons.

159108.gif?b64lines=

7 minutes ago, Monster said:

if you want to here British commentators...

http://buffstreamz.com/view/soccer.php

thank you monster....

i can confirm this works, if you let it install all of the extensions and plugins (using firefox).....  i'm running a clean (no HP bloatware) machine, and have not installed anything else in to firefox prior to this.  note that at the end of the process, the plugin takes over your start tab in firefox.  the install process is scripted by professionals.  no clickbait, floating mouse targets, or other bitchassedness.  it checks for and updates/installs flash if you don't have it.  the process requires a security/tracking plugin and the "video" plugin.

this game is an ITV stream, that's 60 seconds behind telemundo/uverse.

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

thank you monster....

i can confirm this works, if you let it install all of the extensions and plugins (using firefox).....  i'm running a clean (no HP bloatware) machine, and have not installed anything else in to firefox prior to this.  note that at the end of the process, the plugin takes over your start tab in firefox.  the install process is scripted by professionals.  no clickbait, floating mouse targets, or other bitchassedness.  it checks for and updates/installs flash if you don't have it.  the process requires a security/tracking plugin and the "video" plugin.

this game is an ITV stream, that's 60 seconds behind telemundo/uverse.

I use chrome and it seems to play without any kind of installs.   Been using it for the entirety of the tournament and I've just been clicking the play button.  So far, it's been super stable with good resolution, so felt comfortable sharing it.  

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Turned the announcers back on in time to hear them describe the greatest save of all time as Ochoa slapped a ball over the crossbar that was already going over the crossbar.

Back on mute.  Idiots.

Had to mute. Over the top Mexican announcers openly rooting for Mexico? No thanks.