2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Pittsburg, St. Louis, and Milwaukee need to win tonight. That helps the Astros.

Pitt is up 3-0 on the Marlins. Milwaukee has nothing to play for, and they are tied 0-0 with the Cubs going into the B4. Cin is up 7-0 on the Cardinals.

Fuck the Pirates. Gave up 4 runs in the top of the 8th.

I’m at Brewers game. They just walked off Cubs 4-3 in 10th. 

53 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Let’s take a couple of examples. 

If your mother or father die, that qualifies as an emergency. 

If your grandmother or grandfather die, well, that’s not an emergency. They were old. People die when they get old.

This is, of course, all predicated on whether it is a playoff baseball game or not.

And I think we all here agree, that these final 3 games should be treated as playoff games. 

That’s what grandma would want anyway. 

His wife is pregnant and I’m seeing that there were some complications but everyone is ok. I didn’t realize he’s married to Jess McCain who was on the Real World Portland and 4 seasons of The Challenge. 

IMG_1443.jpeg

Edited by TonyTexas

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

His wife is pregnant and I’m seeing that there were some complications but everyone is ok. I didn’t realize he’s married to Jess McCain who was on the Real World and 4 seasons of The Challenge. 

IMG_1443.jpeg

I was being stupid as usual. 

I hope everything is ok with his family. He’s a good dude. 

14 minutes ago, rvm96 said:

wedding brooklyn GIF

He was dogshit. I get it. But apparently it was injury. The bat speed and how he’s turning on the ball and hitting it is just really obvious since he got the shots for back inflammation. He’s not an allstar anymore going forward I don’t think, and if you were smart you’d hit him 8th and Peña 9th, but he’s fine. Above average major league hitter still imo. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1