OU Recruiting 2019: White Visors and Belly Tats

Machinator

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Since it's my off day, I'm calling my shot. Bru Mccoy isn't going to OUsux. It's just a visit. He hasn't even built a relationship with their staff, and Herman and Co keep in constant contact and have been forever. That'll be $9.94, please.

Shrewd pricing on your info.  Going for the low cost provider in the marketplace.

Who kicks a kid, especially a bluechip QB, off a football team for having consensual sex? Its also a public school in suburban Phoenix, not some Christian school in Utah or Alabama or something. Maybe a 1-game suspension for doing it on school property but that's generally weird.

Edited by texifornia

Who kicks a kid, especially a bluechip QB, off a football team for having consensual sex? Its also a public school in suburban Phoenix, not some Christian school in Utah or Alabama or something. Maybe a 1-game suspension for doing it on school property but that's generally weird.

No idea if this is legit or not....Just passing along some info from someone closer to the situation.

Per r/cfb

Supposedly a Wax Pen.

Source: My brother's going to graduate with him, and apparently heard it at school. So, completely baseless lol

Edit: The having sex in the bathroom is possible too, but really unlikely imo. Security always watches the entrances to the bathroom to prevent that from happening. Trying to sneak a girl in there would take effort and be a massive risk. More likely he was with the other 80 guys hitting their juuls before next period and got caught.

4 minutes ago, randygilman said:

I guess that’s a “smoking on public property” thing? But that is so fucking innocent for a star QB to be suspended for. 

Apparently a wax pen is some sort of marijuana vape. So drugs on school property could be the issue

13 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Texas high lost their QB the day of the state semi's in 03. kid had won state the year before. caught with drugs in car day of the game. 2nd offense. 

saw he got caught with a bunch of meth earlier this year. never did anything. drugs are bad, mmmkay

I had to google what a juul is...it has begun and it is only a matter of time.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I had to google what a juul is...it has begun and it is only a matter of time.

giphy.gif

They're a big, VC-backed entity that has come under intense scrutiny for targeting teens and simultaneously telling the FDA and whomever they don't give one fuck, and then suing their competition for patent infringement which is designed to protect their said targeting of teens. I've read a few stories on them and, well, they're a good example of the devil doing work on this planet, and those in cahoots with him. I expect them to be a Theranos-level story eventually. 

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

They're a big, VC-backed entity that has come under intense scrutiny for targeting teens and simultaneously telling the FDA and whomever they don't give one fuck, and then suing their competition for patent infringement which is designed to protect their said targeting of teens. I've read a few stories on them and, well, they're a good example of the devil doing work on this planet, and those in cahoots with him. I expect them to be a Theranos-level story eventually. 

On the flip side, they're better for you than cigarettes and should help former smokers live longer, healthier lives. Just a matter of regulation.

I did meet a Juul lobbyist once and that dude, while a great conversationalist, had the morals of an OU football booster.

Edited by texifornia

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Juul will be a case study how to run a viet cong level guerrilla marketing campaign. 

22 hours ago, NYBevo said:

Per r/cfb

Supposedly a Wax Pen.

Source: My brother's going to graduate with him, and apparently heard it at school. So, completely baseless lol

Edit: The having sex in the bathroom is possible too, but really unlikely imo. Security always watches the entrances to the bathroom to prevent that from happening. Trying to sneak a girl in there would take effort and be a massive risk. More likely he was with the other 80 guys hitting their juuls before next period and got caught.

tumblr_om66ii4hgj1u521p1o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oh good, what we need is another service (247 and the Fong) skewing ratings OU's way on top of Rivals.

That would be such a hilarious hire by OU.  Go after the one defensive coordinator in the nation whose pass defensive has been worse than OU's.

On 10/24/2018 at 9:16 AM, closetojumping said:

Lol they're not Theranos. They're going to be Phillips Morris. One of the few organizations you can look at and say they're truly evil and they're committed to being evil. Some companies are negligent when it comes to the bad things they cause but that's not enough for Juul. Nope, they want to be evil in a way only cigarette companies and their 21st century evolution can be. They'll knowingly lie to kids to profit off of the misery and suffering that they know will result from the use of the device in the manner intended by the manufacturer. Fuck Juul and all cigarette companies.