OU Recruiting 2019: White Visors and Belly Tats

Machinator

1 hour ago, Fud said:

I heard in the winter/spring that he'd struggle to qualify, so maybe this is OU telling him that he can't sign yet? Or maybe they're creating room for a run at Haselwood?

Arjei is pretty overrated 

Probably a little of both..... Arjei may be type that at best ends up at Juco for a Season or two.

Edited by LTtxfan

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

For those who don't know - the WR he's talking about (Haselwood) is a 5 star top 5 player in the country with offers from everyone.  OU was his 'dream school' and his dad and grandparents are alum.  They've been out of his recruitment for awhile - will be interesting to see if Henderson leaving makes any difference to Haselwood. 

Haselwood is telling reporters that he's wide open and doesn't even have a top five. Seems like it makes the most sense for him to circle back to Georgia, but who knows. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

As much as I like the way Texas is evaluating, I love the way OU isn't. They're getting some fucking classic dirtbags and headcases, plus guys with more hype than talent. Of course they're also landing some ridiculous talent, but that's a given. I wouldn't want half of their class. I'm interested in seeing if Bridges gets in. He and Wease are fucking badasses, but Wease is classic OU and Bridges could be Trey Metoyer all over again, although usually they get their guys in.

Would love to have Wilkins and Hicks.  They are still signing little DB's ( have a 5'9 166 lb. and 5'11 175 lb. CB commits ).

Bridges is in, and he's going to be a badass.  I'm glad he's not Texas bound cause he's got baggage, but he's going to be really good and a friggin' nightmare for opposing teams.  Dude plays angry and with a chip on his shoulder.  Here are his highlights from last weeks game vs. Richardson Pearce -

https://twitter.com/TrejanBridges/status/1066810850273648641

And the week before he made a ridiculous one hand catch for a TD against Fossil Ridge.  Randy Moss gave him a shoutout on Sportcenter (I think) in a segment called "You got Mossed".

https://twitter.com/TrejanBridges/status/1063831875721064448

On 11/26/2018 at 6:53 PM, texashorn13 said:

Oh, and looks like Arjei decommitted from OU

That's a bad thing.  He would've been a wasted scholarship for them and now they're going after Houston.  This is akin to the DB Wolfe leaving aggy.  Addition by subtraction.

On 4/12/2018 at 7:07 PM, golfclap said:

Dax Hill is a no-show again. I've enjoyed reading the OU mods explain his absences in Norman over and over and over again. I esp. like the fact that they seem to think that it's OSU that is the problem. I have no idea why they are last to the party but ... Alabama.  

On 4/13/2018 at 1:51 PM, Catjuggler said:

Is this your prediction then? Alabama?

Eat shit Dirt Burglar. 

6 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

No way it does and even if it does no way it works out as well as people think.

Heard a shit ton of no ways with LR/OU/Kyler but it’s worked out.  And people think that offense with an average D can win a title.  That’s not far fetched.  Especially if they land Fields/Haselwood.  

1 hour ago, Fud said:

Yeah, the guy who was at UTSA a year ago is going to be a gamechanger for you 

The OC we hired from East Carolina was a game changer.

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

blOU is apparently doing Red Dead Redemption-themed graphics for NSD

That's Oklahoma State. You can tell because it says okstate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1