2023 Fuck Fantasy Football

closetohumping

On 12/11/2023 at 4:02 PM, Celery Man said:

Got another blank from Noah Brown and probably am going to give up there. Even though I think part of my rationale was correct in that Jordan Addison is going to be a pretty touchdown or nothing choice moving forward.

Still managed to win - I have the most points scored and fewest points against in the league. I’m 12-1 and expecting to get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs.

On 12/11/2023 at 10:51 PM, Celery Man said:

I guess give up is a strong word, but I imagine there’s no Stroud next week? No Stroud I’m back to hoping Addison catches something deflected off a defender’s helmet.

Well now that the passtronaut is the pastronaut Addison is worth something again.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Do we know if Geno will play?  

Weather vs Waller - coin flip 

If Olave sits…

Marquise Brown vs SF 

Smith-Nigba v Philly

Zay Jones vs Baltimore 

.5 PPR. All at home 

I think Marquis. If the 49ers put up big numbers Arizona is going to have to throw the ball a lot

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Hammerin Hank said:

I think Marquis. If the 49ers put up big numbers Arizona is going to have to throw the ball a lot

Was the obvious choice if not for heel injury. Didnt practice all week even after a bye week, left last game in the first quarter with same injury after not practicing the week prior. Think I'm forced to play Ngiba for the floor

19 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Jets have a better D but Tyreek is out so I’d imagine Achane will be used even more in the pass game.

It’s hard to predict anything about Pollard.

I’d personally go with Achane but not with a ton of confidence over Pollard.

I lost track of time and left Pollard in. Hopefully the Cowboys have a big day because I have Dak and CD going in that league too.  Started Achane in another league 

I was on this thread bitching early in the season because I lost Nick Chubb and Mike Williams in weeks 2 and 3. I assumed the season was over after losing those players. That team fought back to finish 10-4 and in 1st place. And then proceeded to get demolished 146-87 today.  What a kick in the nuts. At least I’m still alive in one of my leagues 

4 hours ago, Enemy07 said:

Any of you go against Cook 36, McCaffrey 40, R Rice 26, and Raiders D 26? Raises hand. How the hell can someone get so lucky.

Heh. Here's the lineup I rolled out for this week in the league I'm moving on in

image.png.44c26d754637b6a48c8db3bae19f8371.png

I picked up the raiders D 20 minutes before game time on Thursday on a whim. Coulda been worse as I sat Goff in favor of Love.

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1