2023 Fuck Fantasy Football

closetohumping

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Do we finally pull the string & start CJ over Herbert this week? 

CJ at Cincy 

Herbert v. Det 

Jets defense definitely fucks with QBs. Remember Allen having a horrendous game against them early in the season.  I don’t buy the Texans OL against Cincy. Think Herbert will be okay 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 12:04 PM, Celery Man said:

I’m still going to lose this game probably but I’m feeling good about filling my bye week hole with Noah Brown, damn. Also, I guess I’ll just drop Waller now and never look back, damn Henry

IMG_4917.thumb.jpeg.c07a1f28e919bd5fe9c6da1ba369a81b.jpeg

Lost a game by five points and had Kenneth walker on my team. Come on dude

fields vs Carolina    

Or

midget vs falcons

13 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Lost a game by five points and had Kenneth walker on my team. Come on dude

fields vs Carolina    

Or

midget vs falcons

I am going all in on Kyler this week.  I have Hurts on my teams so I picked midget up for every one of them and am starting him if he actual gets the go 

• Hook 'Em 1

Man I am struggling with my RB choices for this week. Looks like I may be going double Horns with Bijan and Foreman.  Gus Bus is tempting because he is a goal line stud, but that Cleveland defense is really really good and he may not have opportunities (also have Justin Tucker because hoping for a lot of FGs).  Both Arizona and Carolina have some shitty run defenses, but will Bijan even get the ball? 

Can't even decide on a FLEX this week - Gabe Davis burned me last week at WR2 (0 points) so I don't trust him. Drake London is questionable again, so my options are Davis, Gus or Taysom Hill.  The Saints seem to have figured out that Taysom can run, throw and catch, and he's been a 16+ scorer the last 3 weeks.  NO seems to have figured out how to use him. 

I don't need a win this week (still atop the league at 8-1, 2 games ahead of 2nd place), but I need the bragging rights because I'm playing a shit talking motherfucker of a best friend. 

Edited by Js1

9 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Taysom at Flex for the exact same reason as stated above. 

Hate sitting Gus Bus (21.4, 29.4, 17.2 the last 3 weeks) but he only got 6.9 the last time BAL faced CLE so I think he's the odd one out.

You right.  Gotta trust the Mormon.

4 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I'm starting Gus over D'Onta in one league simply because I avoid TNF when at all possible, studs obviously excluded. 

5 points already in first quarter. I only started him because swift is out but playing Carolinas shitty run D and CHI with their back up QB set up pretty nice.

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 11/8/2023 at 9:26 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

.5ppr 2rb, 3wr

Send Jerome Ford receive Hollywood?

RBs

Barkley, Mixon, Gibbs, Ford, Bigsby

WR

Olave, D Johnson, Sutton, Doubs, Smith-N, 

Hopefully Kyler is back

I would take that trade. Theoretically Hollywood fills the Dhop role for Kyler but what do I know 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Damn, Hockenstein is limited today and will not get a lot of snaps. 

Bench him, pick up Ferguson and keep Taysom in FLEX? Or move Taysom to TE and insert London as FLEX?

And of course Hockenstein goes off today. Fuck my life