2024 EDGE Colin Simmons

Getafix

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

That’s just like 3 1/2 chicken fried steaks, plus sides.  Nothing to it!

Could you provide photos of these chicken fried steaks of which you speak?

Photos of the sides would be optional.

• Haha 1

Then what I said was right you jackass. It was mostly replenishment of body fat and hydration he lost from the season along with a little muscle. But no, you had to go piss on my leg like a cunt

I guess you missed the part where YOU said roids? Just do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.
  • Hook 'Em 2

23 hours ago, Hornlover said:

I went on a weeklong cruise, where I purchased the Unlimited Booze package. I put on about 17 pounds in 8 days. Probably something to do with the 5 or 6 piña coladas every day for breakfast, binge drinking rum & cokes and beers for hours on end, and buffet eating like a starving hyena.

Similar story just substitute vodka and grapefruit juice for those other drinks. Turns out after a point its the cruise line that decides what "all you can drink" really means

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

Similar story just substitute vodka and grapefruit juice for those other drinks. Turns out after a point its the cruise line that decides what "all you can drink" really means

I recently found out that, to Carnival, unlimited = 15 in a 24 hour period. Bastards seriously ruined my buzz. No recon on other cruise lines yet.

Edited by TheBryMan81
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/10/2024 at 8:12 PM, Bevo said:

I think Hager had 7.8lbs of hair. Maybe that is what Simmons has been working on. Is it unusual to have an 8lb gain in body hair in a month?

I had a friend named Bernie Benavidez in 7th grade who did exactly that. The rest of us were just thinking about wearing deodorant, while Bernie had to shave every morning.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 6:08 AM, Herbie Hancock said:

I guess you missed the part where YOU said roids? Just do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

Yes I said EITHER because the only possible way anyone could gain anywhere near 20 lbs of muscle in a time frame even in that ballpark is through heavy testosterone boost. Obviously the answer isn't that and it's that CJ misspoke. I was being facetious you fuck nut

On 2/10/2024 at 5:45 PM, Hornlover said:

I went on a weeklong cruise, where I purchased the Unlimited Booze package. I put on about 17 pounds in 8 days. Probably something to do with the 5 or 6 piña coladas every day for breakfast, binge drinking rum & cokes and beers for hours on end, and buffet eating like a starving hyena.

It’s clear that you weren’t drinking enough pre-cruise. 

On 2/10/2024 at 7:26 PM, TankedBevo said:

I choose to believe he's gained 20 lbs of solid muscle and he also shaved.10 off his forty time and now runs a 4.26. 

Now if he could only save 15% on car insurance by switching to geico.