2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

So we root for WVU to win out? I’d rather face Gundy but after today’s shit show they will lose another game. I see our new additions are just basically playing spoiler since they can’t do much else. 

I don't care who we play, if we get there. I'm not rooting for any of these losers. Whichever sucker shows up, we play, and I hope we beat 'em.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

I really think they have a good shot tonight.  Ole Miss is pretty good, and I don't think UGA is all that.  

Their offense is fairly innovative. Georgia nearly lost to Mizzou and we learned they aren’t a fluke today. If anyone falls tonite my money is on Georgia. The committee would rather they lose anyway. 

Just now, BamaATL said:

I wonder what Layla is doing with half his money.  

What’s crazy is he thinks he’s like the hottest man alive since he banged a couple of coeds. I mean it’s not that hard. Lol. He really looks in the mirror and goes “Damn I am ridiculously good looking.” But he’s not. He’s not aging well. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

What’s crazy is he thinks he’s like the hottest man alive since he banged a couple of coeds. I mean it’s not that hard. Lol. He really looks in the mirror and goes “Damn I am ridiculously good looking.” But he’s not. He’s not aging well. 

I imagine he does ok for himself in Oxford regardless of his looks.  

Just now, Nicole44 said:

So, no NicoleNudes to Coach Lane?

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

So, no NicoleNudes to Coach Lane?

🤣

Hey man. That was a mistake on my part in posting that last year before I got sober. I honored my bet and had them removed lol. Back in my youth Lane doesn’t catch a whiff of me…I’ve aged pretty well. And even if the world were flooded with piss and he lived in the only tree I still wouldn’t. He’s a toolbox. See the before (UT graduation picture and after from a surly party this May): the lower one is me and Juan Davis! I hope we see more of Juan playing. Never really hear his name called that much.

IMG_1989.jpeg

IMG_6416.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Hey man. That was a mistake on my part in posting that last year before I got sober. I honored my bet and had them removed lol. Back in my youth Lane doesn’t catch a whiff of me…I’ve aged pretty well. And even if the world were flooded with piss and he lived in the only tree I still wouldn’t. He’s a toolbox. See the before (UT graduation picture and after from a surly party this May): the lower one is me and Juan Davis! I hope we see more of Juan playing. Never really hear his name called that much.

IMG_1989.jpeg

IMG_6416.jpeg

I was just funnin’ ya. 

• Haha 1

really need mediocre Georgia to lose tonight. 

UW better than i thought.  Big 10 is trash but one of them is going to CFP as undefeated.  FSU has a golden road as well. 

So it comes down to Texas vs. Bama I guess for the 4th spot unless then take a 1 loss Oregon over conference champs Texas/Bama if that happens. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

UW better than i thought.  Big 10 is trash but one of them is going to CFP as undefeated.  FSU has a golden road as well. 

So it comes down to Texas vs. Bama I guess for the 4th spot unless then take a 1 loss Oregon over conference champs Texas/Bama if that happens. 

Crazy shit always happen, it almost never goes chalk like we all think this time of year.  

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Twin? 

Curb Your Enthusiasm Judging You GIF

There's really no powerhouse team this year. Everyone is average or kind of sucks. It should be.... 

1) Secsecsec, because the princess has to be there 

2) Washington

3) Big 10 darling, because they have to be there as well *eye roll*

4) Texas 

I'm an ACC honk, but FSU is a fucking joke. 

7 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Twin? 

Curb Your Enthusiasm Judging You GIF

There's really no powerhouse team this year. Everyone is average or kind of sucks. It should be.... 

1) Secsecsec, because the princess has to be there 

2) Washington

3) Big 10 darling, because they have to be there as well *eye roll*

4) Texas 

I'm an ACC honk, but FSU is a fucking joke. 

Yep, Big Ten Champ Iowa is going to the ship

• Haha 1