2023 Houston Texans thread

Macklemore

Just now, Macklemore said:

Did Stroud do the Ohio State hand signal?

I'll allow it. Unquestionable rookie of the year and should be in the MVP conversation. 

I bet the over but I knew I should've been more on it. Burrow still looking good this game even though it's his worst game in a few. 

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s an awesome thing Texans have—a legit elite franchise QB to build around. Now you can focus trades and draft picks on other areas of need. 

We have to maximize the window with him on a rookie deal. With our cap space after this season and with Demeco and CJ we should be an attractive free agent destination.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

It’s an awesome thing Texans have—a legit elite franchise QB to build around. Now you can focus trades and draft picks on other areas of need. 

they had one of those in Deshaun and still didn't know what to do until they got rid of the religious BS, the friendly BS, and went and found a coach.

it's nice to have a coaching staff that knows what winning football is... numbnuts owner almost let a damn preacher install his religious chapel-mate and turn the team into a laughing stock. 

thanks, Hannah.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slacks said:

they had one of those in Deshaun and still didn't know what to do until they got rid of the religious BS, the friendly BS, and went and found a coach.

it's nice to have a coaching staff that knows what winning football is... numbnuts owner almost let a damn preacher install his religious chapel-mate and turn the team into a laughing stock. 

thanks, Hannah.

You do realize that Stroud is very religious.

and this.

Edited by HtownHorn