LMFAO The only two currently ranked Big 12 teams in the AP poll are leaving next year

WelfareBuysMyWeed

Piece of shit conference full of bitch also-rans thinking they won realignment. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of misfits.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38423228/ap-top-25-alabama-falls-no-13-texas-moves-no-3

ESPN throws shade:

Conference call

The only two ranked teams in the Big 12 this week are the ones leaving after this season, Texas and Oklahoma.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

South Alabama is the G5 favorite to make a NY6 bowl, but 33-7 at Okie State is pretty eye popping. 

Coug High should have their offer pulled after the Rice loss. 

Cincy is reverting back to the mean after Fickell. 

K State really needed to beat a mediocre Mizzou team. 

BYU or Kansas are third best teams in the Big 12. I didn’t see that coming. The Hoy War might be the defacto Big 12 Championship going forward.  

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Coug High should have offer pulled after Rice loss.  K State needed to beat a mediocre Mizzou team.  BYU or Kansas are third best teams in Big 12. I didn’t see that coming. The Hoy War might be the defacto Big 12 Championship going forward.  

coug high Rig12 addition for football is a joke.  Still think kstate is top3 team in Rig12.  Crazy to think holy war game (byu/utes) will be biggest game going forward in "Left Behind Rig12" but you are probably right.

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

BYU or Kansas are third best teams in the Big 12. I didn’t see that coming. The Hoy War might be the defacto Big 12 Championship going forward.  

BYU isn't very good either.

They looked awful against Sam Houston State and Arkansas really should have won last night. Arkansas outgained BYU 424-281 yards. Arkansas has a knack for finding ways to lose (see the aggy game last year). 

I think UCF is probably the 3rd best team in the Big 12. 

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Finebaum has bitched incessantly about the SEC forcing Georgia to cancel the OU game. He makes a good point, Texas played Bama in an OOC game this year. 

Texas and Bama was the second game of a home and home. Georgia and Oklahoma would’ve been the first game with them becoming conference mates next season when the second was scheduled. The conference didn’t want them playing an out of conference game against a conference opponent because they want to control the schedule making to optimize records. It’s not that hard, Paul.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

The conference didn’t want them playing an out of conference game against a conference opponent because they want to control the schedule making to optimize records. It’s not that hard, Paul.

If thats the case, why would they let us play Michigan next year, Ohio state the next 2 years after that, and then Michigan again?

they could have easily played it as a non-conf next year, its a *tiny* bit messy, but not unheard of. 

South Alabama is the G5 favorite to make a NY6 bowl, but 33-7 at Okie State is pretty eye popping. 

Coug High should have their offer pulled after the Rice loss. 

Cincy is reverting back to the mean after Fickell. 

K State really needed to beat a mediocre Mizzou team. 

Utah isn’t even in the BXII this year; Holy War has no impact

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

If thats the case, why would they let us play Michigan next year, Ohio state the next 2 years after that, and then Michigan again?

they could have easily played it as a non-conf next year, its a *tiny* bit messy, but not unheard of. 

Why would you willingly give one of your teams another loss? It’s a guaranteed loss in this instance. It’s not a guarantee for an out of conference game. I hope we’ll continue to schedule big time non conference games in the future, but it’s not a given with our move to the SEC.

27 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Because those teams are not in the SEC, which will be the conference Texas is in when they are played.  So out of conference games.  

Edited by ABSR

12 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Finebaum has bitched incessantly about the SEC forcing Georgia to cancel the OU game. He makes a good point, Texas played Bama in an OOC game this year. 

Not saying OU wins, but I’d love to have had a shot at the Georgia team we have seen so far.  Classic SEC BS.  I know we are going there but I don’t have to like their bullshit.