DFW Mom Foils Carjacker by Shooting Him In Head

phdhorn

Good on mom!  Blam, you fugged up now, sucka.

Mother shoots man in head after he attempts to steal her car with toddlers inside

Officers say the mom quickly jumped into the car and asked to suspect to stop.

Author: WFAA.com Staff
Published: 6:08 AM CDT July 5, 2018
Updated: 6:14 AM CDT July 5, 2018

Around 10 p.m. on July 4 a woman and her two toddlers were at a gas station when a man tried to steal her car with her kids inside.

This happened at the Shell station on the 200 block of West Camp Wisdom road. Police say the carjacker was unknown to the woman and started to drive away.

Officers say the mom quickly jumped into the car and asked to suspect to stop. When he refused she pulled a gun from her glove compartment and shot the suspect in the head.

Police say the car crashed into a telephone pole and the suspect was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.

No other details are available at this time, no word on charges or the condition of the suspect.

Stay with WFAA.com for updates.

• Like 1

She is a g-d American hero!

Said she was in the store less than 5 minutes. At 10pm. With toddlers in car. With her keys in car. With a loaded hand gun in car.

I hope Diamond and Silk don't mind the competition on F&F tomorrow morning.

Csb/working a summer Landscaping crew in high school. Got stung by a bee above my upper lip while trimming a tree.  Sucker swells up like a hot air balloon. Crew boss decides I should go to the ER.

I get there, with my upper lip and bridge hanging at least 2 inches over my lower lip.  Old lady man in the ER desk looks up, sees me, without even blinking, says in all seriousness, "so why are you here today?"

First off, why the hell do you leave your kids in the car with the car running while you go into the store? I don't care how long you will be.

It was a little risky to shoot him in the head while the car is moving. Slammed into a pole and could have easily killed them all. But I've never been in that situation so can't say what I'd do. But I'd bet with a gun pointed at him, he would have stopped the car for you. Then do what you feel you need to.

But good for her. Can't stand low life thieves. They all deserve a bullet to their head.