NFL Week 6

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, dcar00 said:

I mean, holy shit, that is PI.  a guy can't catch the ball if you are holding his arm down.  Seattle D.  just keep interfering until they finally decide not to call it.

The NFL is unwatchable because of this shit.

Yeah.... if they call the first one,  they have to call that one. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, pops said:

Yeah.... if they call the first one,  they have to call that one. 

...I'd say Big-12 refs have proven for years that just because you call something once in a blue moon *cough, holding on Oklahoma, cough*, that doesn't mean you have to call the other ones.

Edited by Captain Obvious
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, hookemATL said:

It’s precisely because they called the first one that they didn’t call the 2nd. 

Oh, I know... and fuck the giants for calling such a dumb play,  but I think that was actually worse than the 1st one. Wallet kind of had to sell the 1st one... that one his left arm was legit held down. But I guess if you get a gift,  don't fuck it up. 

2 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

It’s precisely because they called the first one that they didn’t call the 2nd. 

exactly.  "hey man we called it the first time and gave you a chance to get someone open enough that they couldn't be interfered with.  thats on you!"

A terrible pass with a hold on that last play. I really question the dependence of so many coaches to throw the fucking ball instead of spreading the defense and running the fucking ball. It’s a power game.
I don't think it was a bad pass. It looked bad because he was being held. Had be been able to fully extend and jump, I think he comes down with it. Or at least gets both hands on it and then it's up to him to hold on. But he wasn't even given a chance. The defender had his head turned and had no idea where the ball was so he grabbed jersey and held on and hoped for the best. And it worked out unfortunately for the Giants.

• Hook 'Em 1