MNF Cowboys @ Chargers

Hermanator

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

Dak was serviceable tonight. But it worked. 

70% completion rate (3 drops).  9 YPA.  Leading passer and rusher on the team and actually in the game.  2 TDs, no turnovers.  He had no running game to lean on whatsoever, his OL wasn't very good, and his WR2 is abysmal and at times looked like was actively working against him.  Was he perfect?  Nope.  2 of those sacks were on him.  He missed at least 2 throws, but fucking A, no one is perfect.  Mahomes missed two TDs just this week.  Let's slow the roll.  I get it.  He's not a guy who can put you on his back and carry you on his back to championship, but he was good tonight.  Not great, but pretty darn good.  Oh, and his HC and OC (same guy) is stuck in 1996 with play calling and game management.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

70% completion rate (3 drops).  9 YPA.  Leading passer and rusher on the team and actually in the game.  2 TDs, no turnovers.  He had no running game to lean on whatsoever, his OL wasn't very good, and his WR2 is abysmal and at times looked like was actively working against him.  Was he perfect?  Nope.  2 of those sacks were on him.  He missed at least 2 throws, but fucking A, no one is perfect.  Mahomes missed two TDs just this week.  Let's slow the roll.  I get it.  He's not a guy who can put you on his back and carry you on his back to championship, but he was good tonight.  Not great, but pretty darn good.  Oh, and his HC and OC (same guy) is stuck in 1996 with play calling and game management.

All of this. But don’t waste you breath. The Dak hating idiots will never admit that he’s not a mediocre, or worse QB.

Claiming he’ll never win anything when we’ve seen a perennial loser line Stafford finally win one with competent coaching and talent around him is crazy to me.

Nick folk can win one but Dak can’t?

I pray for the day these idiots get their wish and Dak is cast of to a real team and not a TV show. A team with a good coach and system. That’s know show to help the QB not make it fucking harder for him.

Cowboys converted several long 3rd downs where Dak played super man. But fuck…he missed 2 throws. So he’s garbage.

The 49rs owning Dak doesn’t mean he sucks. That pats owned manning for a decade until they didn’t.
  • Like 1

I will always blame coaches because Jerry has a knack for hiring milquetoast idiots. McCarthy is just a fat Jason Garrett both of whom are just less rat looking Kellen Moore’s. We have some good plays and good drives but rarely can dominate unless the opening script is perfect and can’t do it during the playoffs. Because they’re lame idiots. The time out fiasco in the first half is all I need to be done with that obese piece of shit. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

I understand Herbert is talented and an easy guy to root for. But how much longer are we giving dude a pass? The Chargers should be winning games like last night. He played bad in the 4th quarter. And he has weapons....he missed some throws last night that are layups that the best QBs just simply dont miss. If he played in a bigger market like NY he would be getting dragged.

We talk about him like hes a no brainer top 5 guy. He has yet to win a playoff game and we're what, in year 4? Year 5?

Edited by Pam Cummings

9 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

7 hours ago, Drew said:

All of this. But don’t waste you breath. The Dak hating idiots will never admit that he’s not a mediocre, or worse QB.

Claiming he’ll never win anything when we’ve seen a perennial loser line Stafford finally win one with competent coaching and talent around him is crazy to me.

Nick folk can win one but Dak can’t?

I pray for the day these idiots get their wish and Dak is cast of to a real team and not a TV show. A team with a good coach and system. That’s know show to help the QB not make it fucking harder for him.

Cowboys converted several long 3rd downs where Dak played super man. But fuck…he missed 2 throws. So he’s garbage.

The 49rs owning Dak doesn’t mean he sucks. That pats owned manning for a decade until they didn’t.

Meh, in the end Dak is very much like Tony Romo, he is way down the list of problems with the Cowboys. Dak when good can win games. Hell, he can win when serviceable. But he absolutely can lose games when when he is terrible.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, rage-a-holic said:

Go fuck yourself

My wife is a highly educated, respectful Mexican American and so are my daughters and I guarantee they're all better Americans than your racist, insurrection supporting cunt ass. Fuck you

Edited by Hermanator
  • Fuck You 2

29 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

My wife is a highly educated, respectful Mexican American and so are my daughters and I guarantee they're all better Americans than your racist, insurrection supporting cunt ass. Fuck you

Bust-up-laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I live in Mexico, you stupid mouthbreathing fuckmuppet. My girlfriend is Mexican. I didn't vote for Trump.

I have lived next to enough loud annoying Mexicans in the past 4 years to declare myself a fucking expert on the subject.

And lighten up, francis.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

Bust-up-laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I live in Mexico, you stupid mouthbreathing fuckmuppet. My girlfriend is Mexican. I didn't vote for Trump.

I have lived next to enough loud annoying Mexicans in the past 4 years to declare myself a fucking expert on the subject.

And lighten up, francis.

First, I call bullshit on that.

But even so, living in Mexico makes it ok to be racist and group every Mexican in your negative rant? Fuck no it doesn't. It's not ok for anyone to do that. It's wrong and it's harmful to people who don't fit the racist stereotype like my family. So no, fuck you

• Fuck You 3

4 hours ago, 'stache said:

I will always blame coaches because Jerry has a knack for hiring milquetoast idiots. McCarthy is just a fat Jason Garrett both of whom are just less rat looking Kellen Moore’s. We have some good plays and good drives but rarely can dominate unless the opening script is perfect and can’t do it during the playoffs. Because they’re lame idiots. The time out fiasco in the first half is all I need to be done with that obese piece of shit. 

The game, on both sides actually, was littered with critical unforced errors on critical downs, potentially game changing plays, and special teams. It was comical at times.

The ceiling for both of these teams is about what they did last year.

4 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

But even so, living in Mexico makes it ok to be racist and group every Mexican in your negative rant? Fuck no it doesn't. It's not ok for anyone to do that. It's wrong and it's harmful to people who don't fit the racist stereotype like my family. So no, fuck you

You might wanna walk this one back man. Rage's lovely Mexican lady friend and their dogs have been well documented here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Buddy he was doing nothing but speaking the truth. Love my people but loud and annoying is one of our traits.

Or, in a nicer word, boisterous.

Edited by Pam Cummings

38 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

The game, on both sides actually, was littered with critical unforced errors on critical downs, potentially game changing plays, and special teams. It was comical at times.

The ceiling for both of these teams is about what they did last year.

You're an idiot, username checks out. Literally, didn't do one second of background before "calling bullshit".

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Buddy he was doing nothing but speaking the truth. Love my people but loud and annoying is one of our traits.

Or, in a nicer word, boisterous.

Ha. Yeah. I’m half Mexican and Christmas Eve at my tia Gloria’s house is louder than DKR. And on my mom’s side it’s quiet and boring. I support funny stereotypes because they’re true… and thus funny. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Thanks for taking a perfectly shitty thread about the shitty Cowboys and making it even shittier by bringing in CR fucktardery.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Let me guess, he's LITERALLY HITLER lmao

everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-childrens-guide-political-discussion.jpg?resize=498%2C599&ssl=1

Seriously though, stop quoting people we've all got on ignore :^)

• Haha 1