MNF Cowboys @ Chargers

Hermanator

I love how Troy basically says pollard ain’t able to run the route correctly but the throw is bad.

Just goes to show some of you are just as blind to Dak not being bad as you claim those of us who don’t think he’s ass.

Oh, Drew, don’t ever change. That throw was complete ass my dude. Yes, he was interfered with. Yes, he still got open. And, yes, Dak still can’t hit water when he falls out of a fucking boat.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BeardIP said:

No he really wasn't. He was serviceable, sure. But he wasn't good.

He didn't get them beat. But he was so late reading routes that were open. The booth pointed it out about 4 times and it probably happened a lot more than that. Just doesn't process it quickly enough

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I didn’t understand why the Chargers took that offside penalty after the 7-yards completion. I would have declined, worked for the first down but, things went downhill from there. 

I thought the Chargers were supposed to be a decent team this season? Herbert did not look good tonight.

Their head coach has cost them a bunch of games with stupidass shit like that. 

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

When will people come to grips that Herbert just isn't that guy? But I'll wait to see what excuses the masses and media has for him this season. I would say he's the West Coast Dak but that would be an insult to Dak.

He’s got everything that you are supposed to have on paper man. It’s the red zone stuff. It’s like top ten QB thing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

He’s got everything that you are supposed to have on paper man. It’s the red zone stuff. It’s like top ten QB thing. 
As Dak missed Pollard on the FG drive, Herbert missed a wide open TD earlier. This is what he does. He's too inconsistent. He also had Ekeler going into the end zone but was off target and he had to slow down and couldn't catch it in stride. Allowed Dallas to tackle him.

Not sure why the Chargers continuously get hype.

As Dak missed Pollard on the FG drive, Herbert missed a wide open TD earlier. This is what he does. He's too inconsistent. He also had Ekeler going into the end zone but was off target and he had to slow down and couldn't catch it in stride. Allowed Dallas to tackle him.

Not sure why the Chargers continuously get hype.

Because they are on the west coast. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I didn’t understand why the Chargers took that offside penalty after the 7-yards completion. I would have declined, worked for the first down but, things went downhill from there. 

I thought the Chargers were supposed to be a decent team this season? Herbert did not look good tonight.

Every coach will take 1st & 5 and a stopped clock over 2nd & 3 with a running clock. 

Are you knew to American football?

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I guess we won’t ever know if dak put that ball in the wrong spot or if pollard ran his route too far inside. Unless there’s film from other games or practice of it being run to compare. 

And this doesn’t matter when you win. This team will beat Philly.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:
Lol the Dak fan club has arrived. He's soooo much better than Herbert! 
joaquin-phoenix-oh.gif

He is. And that's not a compliment to Dak. It's to show that so far, Herbert is not that guy.

In a vacuum I'd still take Herbert. With the $ they both command, let someone else pay them.

Just now, Nicole44 said:

And this doesn’t matter when you win. This team will beat Philly.

Nicole I love your free spirit but this Cowboys team is a fucking disaster right now. They won tonight because the Chargers have an even more laughable FO and have a less talented roster to boot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

You know who he is right? He knows football. We have only so many “celebrities” that post here. He knows his shit. 

I’ll play. Who is he?

I don’t think that was necessarily the wrong call — maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t — but it certainly didn’t have much impact on the game at all.

And I’ve seen a lot of Dak in his eight seasons. He’s not ever gonna win shit in this league. I don’t see enough of the Chargers and Herbert, I guess, but I think he’s better. He didn’t play well tonight.

In a vacuum I'd still take Herbert. With the $ they both command, let someone else pay them.
Both are very similar to each other for sure. Herbert is now 0-2 against Dak, too. Both at home. And the bare minimum, that game should have went to OT. He misses a ton of easy passes that offset his good plays. He also blew a 27pt playoff lead last year. Yet, I really heard no criticism of him in general. They just blamed the defense and he got a pass for doing absolutely nothing in the 2nd half.

• Hook 'Em 1

Both are very similar to each other for sure. Herbert is now 0-2 against Dak, too. Both at home. And the bare minimum, that game should have went to OT. He misses a ton of easy passes that offset his good plays. He also blew a 27pt playoff lead last year. Yet, I really heard no criticism of him in general. They just blamed the defense and he got a pass for doing absolutely nothing in the 2nd half.

I'll go as far as to admit there is a slight possibility and chance that I've got PTSD from Dak being so mediocre for so long, but in my mind, Herbert in our system with our supporting cast and with the defense--everything Dak has had the last 7 years-- he wins more. 

There's no way to really prove it, I guess, if that is your point.

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I’ll play. Who is he?

I don’t think that was necessarily the wrong call — maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t — but it certainly didn’t have much impact on the game at all.

And I’ve seen a lot of Dak in his eight seasons. He’s not ever gonna win shit in this league. I don’t see enough of the Chargers and Herbert, I guess, but I think he’s better. He didn’t play well tonight.

Hey I’m on the Dak is at his peak bandwagon and should move off of him thing. And no, we’ve got a few celebrities on this board. I don’t out people/ posters. We’ve got a window though if we can stay healthy to go all out. This season outside of the Lions (who would have thought they’d be badass?) to make our run. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You know who he is right? He knows football. We have only so many “celebrities” that post here. He knows his shit. 

Your post confused me and then I reread my post and the “knew” for “new” mistake and realized that on Monday night after Rangers & Cowboys wins, everyone can make mistakes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

I'll go as far as to admit there is a slight possibility and chance that I've got PTSD from Dak being so mediocre for so long, but in my mind, Herbert in our system with our supporting cast and with the defense--everything Dak has had the last 7 years-- he wins more. 

There's no way to really prove it, I guess, if that is your point.

The problem is our surrounding cast is no longer elite, which is apparent Dak needs. For most of his career, he's had a spectacular line blocking and has had targets like Amari Cooper and Jason Witten, then CeeDee as a #2 and Zeke Elliott when he was arguably the best RB in football for a few seasons. He no longer has weapons like that and is mediocre as fuck.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The clock was stopped because of the penalty. Call the play right during the ref talking. Guys on the line.  No difference 

1st-and-5 with clock stopped and there's no pressure to snap the ball before you want to, though. And as I pointed out, they got three yards on the next play and it's 2nd-and-2, which is better than 2nd-and-3. Again, I'm not sure there's a wrong answer there. I certainly don't think that's a decision that had any real bearing on whether the Chargers won/lost that game.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

The problem is our surrounding cast is no longer elite, which is apparent Dak needs. For most of his career, he's had a spectacular line blocking and has had targets like Amari Cooper and Jason Witten, then CeeDee as a #2 and Zeke Elliott when he was arguably the best RB in football for a few seasons. He no longer has weapons like that and is mediocre as fuck.

Here is what is weird about this season. The defenses despite the rules geared to the offense are feasting. If Cowboys can’t find their way through the division I hope the Lions go all out. 

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

1st-and-5 with clock stopped and there's no pressure to snap the ball before you want to, though. And as I pointed out, they got three yards on the next play and it's 2nd-and-2, which is better than 2nd-and-3. Again, I'm not sure there's a wrong answer there. I certainly don't think that's a decision that had any real bearing on whether the Chargers won/lost that game.

I agree that there is no “right” answer but, in my view it changed what they did.  He stumbled for three yards, used clock, and then got blasted by Parsons on third. And then the INT.  

That’s why I said “I”, when saying I wasn’t sure why they did that.  I would have declined the penalty and just kept going. 

But that’s me, I’m like Ox in Stripes, a bit of a gambler.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I agree that there is no “right” answer but, in my view it changed what they did.  He stumbled for three yards, used clock, and then got blasted by Parsons on third. And then the INT.  

That’s why I said “I”, when saying I wasn’t sure why they did that.  I would have declined the penalty and just kept going. 

But that’s me, I’m like Ox in Stripes, a bit of a gambler.

Staley sucks.