9-1

Huckleberry

8 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Ohio State should both have 0 losses when they face off next week. Winner of that is 95% likely to win the Big 10 undefeated and get that bid.

Let's say Bama beats Georgia to win the SEC with 1 loss.

Oregon beats Washington to win the Pac-12 with 1 loss.

FSU wins out and gets in automatically.

Texas wins out and wins the Big 12 with 1 loss.

Which 2 teams do they take from Bama, UT, Oregon? I'm not asking which 2 you want or deserve it the most. Because we all know the committee doesn't always work like that. Oregon winning the Pac-12 means they beat a probably undefeated top 4 Washington team. That is quality win for sure. Bama winning the SEC means they beat a probably undefeated top 2 Georgia team. Definitely a quality win. We will beat some bumfuck Big 12 team with no real national respect because our conference is trash. We will easily have the lesser conference championship win of those teams remaining. And we all know there is no way the committee leaves out the SEC.

So then I'd say it comes down to Oregon and Texas for the final bid. Not sure who they think has the best resume overall. 

Your original post asked if Bama beats Georgia if they both go. The answer is no, 1 loss Georgia without a conference championship doesn’t go in over us. All that other stuff is definitely on the table. 

13 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

All you gals worried about Oregon staying where they are do know they still have to play Oregon State?   That’s not an auto W for the Ducks

Ehh, that game is in Eugene. It's more likely a W than not. Since 1975, Oregon leads 35-12-1

that rivaly is like ou/Oklahoma State

4 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Remind me what happed at Bedlam this year?

Are you dense? Yes osu won and what helped was the game was in Stillwater. As I mentioned in the initial post, the Oregon/Oregon state game is in Eugene which implies if it was in Corvallis I think they’d have a really good shot. It’s not.

2 hours ago, jw4381 said:

Rig 12 championship or bust. JW's opinion.

Running back room needs to step up. Hell, put J. Whitt back there for some runs.

LFG

JWhitt does run with some ferocity and can punish some dudes. It'd be nice to get him some slants or quick passes a few times over the middle or wherever with a little space.

• Hook 'Em 1