Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles in somewhat important game

Augustus

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Philly losing to the Cardinals is how i want it to go. And i want us to end the Bills season.

We have a history of ending the Bills season.   Make it so.  

and mark it down, Iggles lose Monday night to Seattle and drop the game in Philly against the Giants.  

I don't see us winning out so I guess if we have to drop one the Bills or Dolphins would be preferable? If we drop one to an AFC and Philly loses one to an NFC team (which is everyone left for them) how does that affect the tie breaker? 

Edit: Found a good article, way too much left to play, hope the Giants can muster a win against them.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports/nfl/cowboys/dallas-cowboys-philadelphia-eagles-nfc-east-tiebreaker-scenarios-first-place-standings-playoffs/287-7571a097-17d5-4808-8239-28f2eb20ca6a

Edited by 'stache

4 hours ago, deadshank said:

All the troglodytes standing there in their jerseys with their smart phones taking video.  What a collection of losers.

God help this country.

yep

couldn't imagine taking my kids to an NFL game what a shit show of mouth breathers drinking heavily 

24 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Philly not gonna blow us out, but damn if Dallas might shoot themselves in the foot and lose in heartbreaking fashion. We all knew the regular season would look great and it would be January before the team could start moving the needle.

Yes, Dallas can absolutely lose to Philly in the playoffs, especially on the road. But they aren't blowing us out. I'm not sure the last time Philly has blown us out. It might have been in 2017 when we were missing Zeke and Tyron Smith, when we were collapsing? Even when we rolled out Cooper Rush and Ben Dinucci on the road, they were pretty close games.

SF is a different story, They own us lately. And can for sure blow us out and dominate, 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, TOR said:

Purdy is a fraud and inevitably he will come crashing back to earth.

I agree that there's not a ton special about him. But he won't be exposed with their current form. He has way too many weapons on offense. Great OL and a great defense. He isn't asked to do a ton and that will continue until the team starts to get rid of their weapons. He has the benefit to throw very short passes and let his weapons do the work. He isn't doing anything that Jimmy G, Kap and Alex Smith weren't doing when they were surrounded by great talent and coaching. 

On 12/11/2023 at 4:31 PM, TOR said:

Purdy is a fraud and inevitably he will come crashing back to earth.

I wouldn’t go as far as fraud but guys that aren’t absolutely accurate and special and consistent seem to get figured out after a year. If he stays healthy he’s serviceable with the weapons around him. 

I think he will get dinged up or go down if they start struggling or he tries to do too much. 

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I wouldn’t go as far as fraud but guys that aren’t absolutely accurate and special and consistent seem to get figured out after a year. If he stays healthy he’s serviceable with the weapons around him. 

I think he will get dinged up or go down if they start struggling or he tries to do too much. 

Seems like if you could take away McCaffrey and stuff the run his decision making would break down quickly and he'd be Iowa St. all over again.  Easier said than done.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, TOR said:

Seems like if you could take away McCaffrey and stuff the run his decision making would break down quickly and he'd be Iowa St. all over again.  Easier said than done.

Yeah thats the issue - stopping Deebo, McCaffrey, Kittle, and Aiyuk. those guys are all absolute beasts. McCaffrey does it all, but Deebo does a lot of things as well.

Also Kyle Shanahan is a beast and makes it all go.

Oh and their defense is badass...

• Like 1