The 2018 World Cup Final :: Modrić is 15% bird

Hagbard Celine

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Damn man. France played great. Croatia tried as hard as they could and will still lose 4 to 2.  But Lloris did fuck up on 1 of Croatia's goals. So a "masterful" performance would have been a 4 to 1 ass whipping instead of the 4 to 2 asswhipping the Croats received. 

Agree to disagree. Played well enough to win cause they’re supremely more talented and Croatia should have arguably lost two games ago. One team attacked entire game, another sat back and made the utmost of their chances. It happens; not how I’d  want a team to win (but yes I’d take it if it USA or mex ever got to that level) but yes it is enough to win just not what I’d consider masterful. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

Agree to disagree. Played well enough to win cause they’re supremely more talented and Croatia should have arguably lost two games ago. One team attacked entire game, another sat back and made the utmost of their chances. It happens; not how I’d  want a team to win (but yes I’d take it if it USA or mex ever got to that level) but yes it is enough to win just not what I’d consider masterful. 

this is s silly argument, dude. they scored four goals. i think you've got some bias to work through. yes, croatia fought hard. but let's keep in mind that your argument about llrois applies to croatia as well. if lloris doesn't go brain dead, it's 4-1 and domination. 

it was a great final for france. croatia fought hard and have nothing to be ashamed about. all in all, a nice little final, for those of us unaffiliated. 

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
9 minutes ago, Bullneck said:
Of fuck off, attention whore.

What a fuckwit.

Honestly not really...you keep talking about how you should be in Paris. Do it once to get it on record, fine. Keep doing it gets you called out like it did.  

It's a difference between humble bragging and being an attention whore.

Jesus Christ you even got the judge agreeing with Bullneck.

Edited by Surly Bevo

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Honestly not really...you keep talking about how you should be in Paris. Do it once to get it on record, fine keep doing it gets you called out like it did.  

yeah, once is a quality humblebrag. belaboring it turns it into a full on brag, and nobody likes that

Honestly not really...you keep talking about how you should be in Paris. Do it once to get it on record, fine. Keep doing it gets you called out like it did.  

It's a difference between humble bragging and being an attention whore.

Jesus Christ you even got the judge agreeing with Bullneck.
I said it twice. I'm sorry you have your panties in a bunch.

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
1 minute ago, sidis said:
Everybody just shut up!
Giroud’s hair gets the World Cup!

Too bad his hair didn't score any goals. And I like Giroud.

eh, he had a pretty good tournament anyway, and france looked different/better when he was on. just happy for him regardless.

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

this is s silly argument, dude. they scored four goals. i think you've got some bias to work through. yes, croatia fought hard. but let's keep in mind that your argument about llrois applies to croatia as well. if lloris doesn't go brain dead, it's 4-1 and domination. 

it was a great final for france. croatia fought hard and have nothing to be ashamed about. all in all, a nice little final, for those of us unaffiliated. 

I’m ok attributing it to bias :)  c’est la vie. Wc over, underdog lost. At least next is only 3.5 years away

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
3 minutes ago, sidis said:
Everybody just shut up!
Giroud’s hair gets the World Cup!

Too bad his hair didn't score any goals. And I like Giroud.

Imagine if you were in Paris to meet Giroud when he gets off the plane!!!!!

9 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Wait it isn’t thee winter before? They’re doing winter after normal time? Fuck!!!! That’s worse than the loss today!!!!!

Still pissed it's in the winter. The Qatar bid promised revolutionary outdoor AC.  Play it in the summer and make the crooked fifa officials stand on the sideline.

Edited by FondrenRoad