The 2018 World Cup Final :: Modrić is 15% bird

Hagbard Celine

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

Masterful? What’s the shot ratio at 75min? They played well enough to win cause they kick ass but I ain’t seen any fucking heart or bad assness by France outside 2 nice shots. 2 shots, that’s it. Enough to win sure. But still not enough for me to not think Fuck france

Shot ratio? 13:6 Croatia. Who cares? the GOAL ratio is 4:2 France.

More importantly, it neglects exactly what France has wanted to do - they are more than willing to concede possession (2:1 for Croatia more or less right now). The are playing a defense-counter game and doing it very well. 

I'm with her:

13 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Show us on the doll where France touched you.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

I’m sure that will really disappoint them whil hoisting the World Cup trophy after scoring FOUR fucking goals in a World Cup final. 

Who is arguing that? You said masterful game, I disagreed and showed proof. No one disputing the 4 goals; one crap, one fine for what it was, two nice. They get trophy, it’s fine. But masterful? Disagree unless you have proof. I also submit a  goalie letting one in on a pass back for “non-masterful” play

• Fuck You 1

Who is arguing that? You said masterful game, I disagreed and showed proof. No one disputing the 4 goals; one crap, one fine for what it was, two nice. They get trophy, it’s fine. But masterful? Disagree unless you have proof. I also submit a  goalie letting one in on a pass back for “non-masterful” play

Prove their masterfulness!  Prove it!!

• Like 2

Croatia didn’t lose. They just ran out of time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
4 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:
pogba's pass to start the move was otherworldly.

This as well. And Mbappe set up the Pogba goal. Just a lot of talent on the French side.

Agreed.

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

Prove their masterfulness!  Prove it!!

Ha, that and the hj post. Fine, very aggy. Still I think more heart in a valiant losing effort by Croatia.

• Fuck You 1

Meh, it's not a classic final.  France gets the lead then buries e'rry one down low, Croatia's left to try and kick 30-yarders into France's goal, which is better than kicking it back to their own goalie and shit, but you know there's no way nothin's gonna get into France's net.

Shoulda just ended it at the 60th minute, once France pretty much socked this one away, and everybody goes to the Russian Applebee's for drinks and fried onions.

Good first half, 80% of 2nd is a yawner. It's like a mini-consolation half where you know the result but they're just playing it out.

But most people expected this anyway, so meh.

Just now, phdhorn said:

Meh, it's not a classic final.  France gets the lead then buries e'rry one down low, Croatia's left to try and kick 30-yarders into France's goal, which is better than kicking it back to their own goalie and shit, but you know there's no way nothin's gonna get into France's net.

Shoulda just ended it at the 60th minute, once France pretty much socked this one away, and everybody goes to the Russian Applebee's for drinks and fried onions.

Good first half, 80% of 2nd is a yawner. It's like a mini-consolation half where you know the result but they're just playing it out.

But most people expected this anyway, so meh.

What's the deal with all the weather?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Damn man. France played great. Croatia tried as hard as they could and will still lose 4 to 2.  But Lloris did fuck up on 1 of Croatia's goals. So a "masterful" performance would have been a 4 to 1 ass whipping instead of the 4 to 2 asswhipping the Croats received. 

I was pulling for Croatia, but they just didnt have what it takes. 

Edited by FondrenRoad