The 2018 World Cup Final :: Modrić is 15% bird

Hagbard Celine

Call it like I see it. Third team in a row to play Croatia and expect to win just for showing up to the field. This is the FINAL, act like you recognize its significance. seen French players be individually more way talented and score more but (gulp) Croatia played better. Very aggy, sorry. Just rooting for team with more heart. aint seen france do much good football today

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
2 minutes ago, achooloco said:
Fuck you france you a bitch. Worst deserved win this tournament. 

Show us on the doll where France touched you.

Just now, achooloco said:

Call it like I see it. Third team in a row to play Croatia and expect to win just for showing up to the field. This is the FINAL, act like you recognize its significance. seen French players be individually more way talented and score more but (gulp) Croatia played better. Very aggy, sorry. Just rooting for team with more heart. aint seen france do much good football today

It is no longer the case that Croatia has played better. 

Just now, achooloco said:

You got the very aggy thing right....they just lucked into 4 goals.  Riiiiight.

Have you seen the scoreboard? Even at 4-2, FRANCE HAS FOUR GOALS!!! France has played a masterful game here, they are doing exactly what they want to do.

Just now, sidis said:

And all the people that were whining about the early goal and that France would shut it down should have absolutely nothing to complain about. 

Yeah. I give France credit for not playing like stalling bitches in this one like they did against Belgium. 

Also I admire Croatia's tenacity but the insinuation that somehow they are "playing for their" flag and other teams like France are not is the stupidest fucking thing ever.

It's not like the Croats are some scrappy team of riff raff they play under the banners of Barca, Real Madrid, Juve, Liverpool, etc on their day jobs.  Not exactly sisters of the poor

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Like 1

Just now, Captain Ron said:

Have you seen the scoreboard? Even at 4-2, FRANCE HAS FOUR GOALS!!! France has played a masterful game here, they are doing exactly what they want to do.

Masterful? What’s the shot ratio at 75min? They played well enough to win cause they kick ass but I ain’t seen any fucking heart or bad assness by France outside 2 nice shots. 2 shots, that’s it. Enough to win sure. But still not enough for me to not think Fuck france

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Also I admire Croatia's tenacity but the insinuation that somehow they are "playing for their" flag and other teams like France are not is the stupidest fucking thing ever

I only say it cause it’s a country of 4 mil. I’m not saying France isn’t, saying Croatia that has never been here before is exhibiting it more, not that they the only. 

Masterful? What’s the shot ratio at 75min? They played well enough to win cause they kick ass but I ain’t seen any fucking heart or bad assness by France outside 2 nice shots. 2 shots, that’s it. Enough to win sure. But still not enough for me to not think Fuck france

I’m sure that will really disappoint them whil hoisting the World Cup trophy after scoring FOUR fucking goals in a World Cup final.