The 2018 World Cup Final :: Modrić is 15% bird

Hagbard Celine

I’m not so sure that it was as much a “dive” as it was a bad call by the red.  Seemed like griezmann just slipped and the red called it. He didn’t go down hard gesticulating or any of that...just fell to the ground. 

• Like 1

Just now, sidis said:

I’m not so sure that it was as much a “dive” as it was a bad call by the red.  Seemed like griezmann just slipped and the red called it. He didn’t go down hard gesticulating or any of that...just fell to the ground. 

He clearly hesitated and anticipated getting fouled to set up the free kick IMO.

Wasn't a dive. He tripped on his own feet. But Griezmann sat on the ground after and sold it.

Just now, sidis said:

I do not think France will go conservative. They know what Croatia has done to everyone else and they know they need three goals to put this away. 

Nor do I. France has only scored 1 other goal in the first 30 minutes. And that was in the Argentina game, it ended 4-3.

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

that's a standard yellow. you break up the break from behind, you get booked.

Fair enough. I’m an extremely casual soccer fan who buys the newest version of FIFA every year, I’ll admit that. Just seemed very incidental, but I guess that doesn’t matter. I thought it was more of a judgement call.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Fair enough. I’m an extremely casual soccer fan who buys the newest version of FIFA every year, I’ll admit that. Just seemed very incidental, but I guess that doesn’t matter.

Was a brief touch, issue was it was a breakaway. More fans the the better!

• Fuck You 1