2024 Astros Foundation College Classic

HendersonHorns

I remember when Whitting at Houston was thought to be a semi-serious candidate to replace Augie. Guy hasn’t made a regional in 5 years and I don’t think he’s making one this year.

There were some rumblings they thought about getting rid of him after last year and getting Pat Hallmark from UTSA.

12 minutes ago, petscii said:

Do you think we are starting on time tonight?

Maybe ?

Game 2 just finished the 3rd, heading into the 4th. Figure 2 more hrs or so for 6 more innings and then the time between games (?) most likely starting a bit later than first pitch @7:05

Two yrs ago when we played, the second game went extra innings, started at least an hr late.

27 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

LSU fans riding vandy players hard 😂😂😂

There were some LSU fans housing beers during the TXST game earlier, think they will be needing some assistance standing up straight by the time the UT-LSU game starts at the pace they were running 

This review on the slide is ridiculous.   It's been 10 minutes. 

Just make a fucking call and lets play ball.
Watching the Vandy/LA game sure enforces my appreciation of Greg and  Keith on the LHN. These announcers NEVER SHUT-UP. Igawd they rattle off more racket than a girls softball team. They never come up for air.

Agree but, to be fair, long delay and they gotta talk about something.

Reviews in college baseball and in the last 2 minutes of college basketball have gotten out of control.

They need to either centralize review and have a command center to speed up the process, or make it only for conference games.

• Hook 'Em 1