Texas (+8.5) @Kansas- 5pm on ESPN

shadow_operative

4 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

Our starting 5 needs to play most of the game with the others subbing in individually as needed 

Instead RT insists on this platoon shit and the second platoon fucking sucks 

I agree. This is like early season substitute patterns. Also, Weaver has gotten drastically reduced minutes in the last two games.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BigTEAMLittleme said:

I agree. This is like early season substitute patterns. Also, Weaver has gotten drastically reduced minutes in the last two games.

. . . and Weaver might be our best player outside of Disu.  He's certainly the highest effort guy out there.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, RabidM said:

Fuck... how many seasons do we have to wait on this Terry train wreck before we can make a move? 

3.  because we will be scared to fire him after 2 years because people will talk about Texas.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Weaver should be playing way more minutes. The fact that RT cant see that is really bad. 

Especially when it’s Horton that’s getting most of his minutes. If Horton is like unconscious from three, great. But that’s happened like what once this year? Most of the time he’s throwing up bricks or air balls. Meanwhile withWeaver you’re going to get intense effort, steals, rebounds and +turnovers with only 25% of the mistakes or screw ups or negative plays that you get from Horton. 

Hortons defense has improved. But it’s still not as good as Weavers and Weaver’s energy and game smarts clearly makes him the better choice. How does RT not see this when all of us see it?

Edited by BigTEAMLittleme

1 minute ago, BigTEAMLittleme said:

Look, I’m gonna hold my tongue here. But I’m sick of this being more afraid to look bad to the media than to actually have a freaking winning program.

well it's not getting any better apparently. It is why we hired RT in the first place.  He's never on CDC's list if we are starting from scratch.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

well it's not getting any better apparently. It is why we hired RT in the first place.  He's never on CDC's list if we are starting from scratch.

It’s incredible to me that people still can’t see that RT ain’t it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

We have to have the shittiest offensive schemes in all of college basketball, including division 2 schools and probably most of the NAIA schools.

RT did himself no favors with his staff hires.

• Hook 'Em 1