DeShon Elliott has a message for Tom Herman

Bruh Man

5 minutes ago, TriStone said:

No, you stupid fuck.  You said "Herman hasn’t shown any signs that he’s better than Charlie was."  A winning season and bowl win are signs that he's better than Charlie.  If this is an indication of the quality of your future posts, I look forward to your crowdsourcing.

Once again, just keep the same energy with Herman as you had with Charlie. So when the guy who’s supposed to be an offensive coach offense stinks again and the team is mediocre I want to hear the same things you all were and are saying about Charlie and Shaka Smart after year two. 

• Fuck You 9

5 minutes ago, Trent Whaley said:

Once again, just keep the same energy with Herman as you had with Charlie. So when the guy who’s supposed to be an offensive coach offense stinks again and the team is mediocre I want to hear the same things you all were and are saying about Charlie and Shaka Smart after year two. 

We heard you the first time. And if we suck again, people will be mad.

But Herman has already achieved two major milestones Charlie never reached. It's not like he laid a Watson in a bowl game.

Edited by texifornia

19 minutes ago, Trent Whaley said:

I can promise you we will consistently tell you to shut the fuck up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Honestly man, take your Chuckles Strong equivocating bullshit and the group of pussies whining about not being able to play for him versus Herman, and the whole of you can go get fucked. I’m so sick of reading this kind of Strong apologist bullshit. 

Charlie Strong fucking sucked at Texas. He made $25million doing it and the program was worse when he left than when he found it. Fuck him, you, and anyone else still rubbing their pussy in angst for him. 

You’ve been an equivocating bitch this whole thread. Deshon Elliott is a whiny, entitled sack of shit and he can fuck off associating to Texas in the future. 

How was the program worse year one post-Strong than year-one post-Mack?

Charlie inherited a fragile but decent QB and nothing behind him.

Zero viable offensive lineman behind Espinoza.

A bunch of turds sprinkled all over the roster.

About five good players on D who were all gone after his first year.

By contrast, Strong left Mack with two potential D-1 starters at QB. (Including Ehlinger)

The first NFL draft pick on the OL we've had since Tony F'In Hills back when Dubya was still prez. 

No stoners too incompetent not to get caught repeatedly, except for Holton Hill, who at least lived up some of his talent, unlike the 14 guys Charlie booted. And no receivers gangbanging chicks. 

Finally, more than one dude got drafted. First time since 2016. 

Remains to be seen how many of his guys will get drafted after this year and the next, but I am willing to bet it will be more than zero or one. 

Strong's results on the field were a failure, but to say he left the program in worse shape than he found it is an out and out lie, and you know it. You must have tongued the Blarney Stone to come up with that one.

You are very good at talking loud and not sayin' shit, I'll give you that. Like many a fine Irishman. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Trent Whaley said:

I’m just making sure you all are consistent because there was/ is people that were calling for Charlie’s job and Shaka Smart’s job after two seasons. So when the football team is mediocre again this year I expect the same. 

no one cares what you expect, you made an idiotic statement that was proven false a few post later and you cant even acknowledge you're wrong. this is the time you tuck your tail between your legs and quietly leave this thread

I sometimes wish Mack had stayed for another couple of years so y'all would see just how hard and deep he had fucked this program. Mack 1998-2009 was the second best coach we ever had. Mack post-2009 was the worst coach we ever had, bar none, if for no other reason than Herman is STILL trying to cobble together an offensive line and struggling with green QBs.

Why have we been starting freshmen QBs the last few years? 'Cause Mack fucked that up.

Why have we been starting freshmen OL the last few years? 'Cause Mack fucked that up. 

Same goes for green but talented DBs...Malik having to play out of position his soph year....After Brown, Diggs, and Hicks left the building, there was nothing left behind but D'Onta, who he tried his level best not to offer. 

Why have we not been able to redshirt any talented freshmen pretty much anywhere the last few years? Because Mack fucked up the whole roster. 

Tom Herman wouldn't have fixed this in 2016. Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, fucking Pop Warner, General Neyland, Coach Royal, nobody could win with that crap he left behind. 

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

We heard you the first time. And if we suck again, people will be mad.

But Herman has already achieved two major milestones Charlie never reached. It's not like he laid a Watson in a bowl game.

Who knows, maybe if he wins another mediocre bowl game again just to get above .500 they’ll give him a raise. Hell, he got a brand new locker room before he even coached a game when Charlie couldn’t even get a new clipboard. And Charlie still was able to bring in a great recruiting class. When it comes to in game coaching/ adjustments, on field discipline, horrible special teams, there isn’t an improvement at all from Charlie.

• Fuck You 10

13 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

By contrast, Strong left Mack with two potential D-1 starters at QB. (Including Ehlinger)

The first NFL draft pick we've had since Tony F'In Hills back when Dubya was still prez. 

No stoners too incompetent not to get caught repeatedly, except for Holton Hill, who at least lived up some of his talent, unlike the 14 guys Charlie booted. And no receivers gangbanging chicks. 

Remains to be seen how many of his guys will get drafted after this year and the next, but I am willing to bet it will be more than zero or one. 

Strong's results on the field were a failure, but to say he left the program in worse shape than he found it is an out and out lie, and you know it. You must have tongued the Blarney Stone to come up with that one.

You are very good at talking loud and not sayin' shit, I'll give you that. Like many a fine Irishman. 

Spit-roasting is the preferred nomenclature, I believe.

3 minutes ago, Trent Whaley said:

Who knows, maybe if he wins another mediocre bowl game again just to get above .500 they’ll give him a raise. Hell, he got a brand new locker room before he even coached a game when Charlie couldn’t even get a new clipboard. And Charlie still was able to bring in a great recruiting class. When it comes to in game coaching/ adjustments, on field discipline, horrible special teams, there isn’t an improvement at all from Charlie.

Again, shut the fuck up, Higdon.

5 minutes ago, Trent Whaley said:

1. you are the hugo stiltz of football knowlege

2. yea like Texas did not spend enough money for Charlie to be successful......that has always been a major criticism of Texas is that they do not spend enough money

3. a new clip board and even a new whistle and even some new lockers was not going to help the shit that Charlie put on the field

4. Charlie had 3 straight losing seasons culminated by his last season where shit was clearly getting worse even with just the basics like kicking a fucking extra point against shitty teams

no matter how much anyone likes Charlie he put a shit product on the field and it was not getting better in fact it was getting worse

I was glad Charlie kicked a shit ton of players off the team they were all idiots, I wished Charlie did enough to get a 4th year.......but after that Kansas game it was clear that he was just not going to get it done and his players were just stupid and poorly coached or did not give a fuck and still thought the Texas on the uniform got them 14 extra points a game

5. Tom had a shitty year last year especially on offense, but at least the defense showed a major ability to improve especially after game one......I have already said in another thread that another loss to Maryland should result in some coaches either being fired or put on notice that they are fired if things do not improve by the USC game

6. trying to say that Charlie did not get a fair shake or that Charlie lacked anything needed to win at Texas just makes you look like a giant clueless dickhead

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

The first NFL draft pick we've had since Tony F'In Hills back when Dubya was still prez. 

Kansas

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Charlie had multiple point after attempts blocked.  In the same game.  I liked Charlie but the team was astoundingly poorly coached. 

And he deserved to get fired. But the fact remains that nothing that I say last year would lead anybody to believe that this program will make steady improvements and get back to national prominence.

Edited by Trent Whaley
  • Fuck You 6

I was always a big supporter of Charlie until that Kansas game.  Turns out he let a lot of trash in the door while he was here.  Clearly Herman doesn't want his current players hanging out with DeShon.  I can't blame Herman for trying to keep his players away from bad influences.  

Just now, Trent Whaley said:

And he deserved to get fired. But the fact remains that nothing that I say last year would lead anybody to believe that this program will make steady improvement.

Well many of the players that underperformed under Strong played markedly better under TH. That starts with Deshon, Malik, Hill. These guys we getting benched after 3 years of Strong and Herman turned them into strong conference performers, draft picks and a Thorpe award finalist 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trent Whaley said:

And he deserved to get fired. But the fact remains that nothing that I say last year would lead anybody to believe that this program will make steady improvements and get back to national prominence.

there you said it Charlie deserved to get fired now shut the fuck up about him he is at a G5 program now that might or might not have a fan forum where you can go suck his BBC

and only a dick head is out there saying that Tom is getting it done and that Texas is on the way back to making the playoffs or being a national contender

but only a bigger dick head would try and bring up the treatment of Charlie in year 3 with the shit product that was getting WORSE that you finally admitted he deserved to get fired for as a comparison to how Tom has been treated after a shitty (but still better than Charlie in year 3) year one

1 hour ago, Trent Whaley said:

You seem like you suck at this whole posting thing. Maybe you and DeShon can join a support group to help you stay off social media.  

Edited by stork642

Just now, Lhorn said:

Well many of the players that underperformed under Strong played markedly better under TH. That starts with Deshon, Malik, Hill. These guys we getting benched after 3 years of Strong and Herman turned them into strong conference performers, draft picks and a Thorpe award finalist 

Newsflash: players tend to drastically improve as upperclassmen. Especially DBs. I've been on these boards since 2000 or so, and watched as the mob has howled to pull the 'ships from all three Griffins, Ross, Huff, T. Brown, and Vaccaro because of freshman blunders. Pretty much everyone but the preternaturally talented Earl Thomas, who, like most of those other guys, got to redshirt, unlike most of the guys we've been putting out there the last few years. The Big 12 is unforgiving on green DBs, and all we've had out there the last few years were green DBs or upperclassmen Mack takes who lacked talent like Hall and Haines.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

In an NCAA 14 terms: you can argue that Charlie inherited a 70 overall team and Herman got a 75, but it doesn't change that they played like a 70 under Charlie and 80 under Herman. 

Strong left our offense in absolute ruins. At one point we were starting 4 true freshmen (and don't credit Strong for Ehlinger). That just speaks to the absolute shit that Herman took over on offense. 

Charlie did leave Herman with a defense full of upperclassmen, but they all made their biggest jumps under Herman. Elliott's struggles have been talked about enough here. Malik got benched at one point. Hill, Boyd, Poona, and a bunch of other role players had much better seasons this year than I was expecting. Gary Johnson's arrival was a big deal as well. 

If Herman has 11 wins after two seasons we're going to hold him accountable too. Because that shit is unacceptable and embarrassing at Texas. 

(PS: Strong inherited a good roster at USF and still underperformed in year one)