Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

7 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

How about THANKS JIM FOR TWO WORLD SERIES TITLES AND FOR SIGNING THE BEST ASTRO EVER FOR LIFE

Fuck off, Icono

Should I thank him for closing our championship window prematurely by hanging on to Dusty, firing Luhnow & Click and signing Abreu and Montero to albatross contracts.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

The roster construction of this team is terrible. That wasn’t the case before. There was no plan to address the FA losses we suffered. We are in hell again like we were with Púrpura. 

What are you taking about?!

Are you trolling me for fun or whatever it is the kids do? Im old. I drink and I'm slow.

Let me guess, It's time to replace Yordan, Altuve, Bregman, Tucker, Dubon, Pena, Framber, JV, et al.

3 games in. Swept by ysnks in MARCH. Burn it down. Hire a preacher and tank for 3 years.

SEVEN consecutive conference championship series appearances... 

But the Rockets and Texans are the better run org.

Bro, go kick your woman's boyfriend out and stand up in it.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Should I thank him for closing our championship window prematurely by hanging on to Dusty, firing Luhnow & Click and signing Abreu and Montero to albatross contracts.

Yes, thank him for being the best owner in Houston sports history. I hope you run into him at a fancy Chinese restaurant. 

16 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

And you have nothing to counter my arguments. The truth is plain to see by the results on the field.

Again, I do have things to counter your arguments. Two World Series rings, motherfucker. 

You started showing up in these threads last year. Go away. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Slacks said:

What are you taking about?!

Are you trolling me for fun or whatever it is the kids do? Im old. I drink and I'm slow.

Let me guess, It's time to replace Yordan, Altuve, Bregman, Tucker, Dubon, Pena, Framber, JV, et al.

3 games in. Swept by ysnks in MARCH. Burn it down. Hire a preacher and tank for 3 years.

SEVEN consecutive conference championship series appearances... 

But the Rockets and Texans are the better run org.

Bro, go kick your woman's boyfriend out and stand up in it.

Bro, the guys who built the Astros into what there aren’t here anymore BY CRANE’S CHOICE. It sucks and it’s painful and the results are plain to see on the field.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Bro, the guys who built the Astros into what there aren’t here anymore BY CRANE’S CHOICE. It sucks and it’s painful and the results are plain to see on the field.

Plain to see in three games out of 162?

After another division winning season and a trip to a seventh straight ALCS.

Good grief.

4 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

We have lost 7 in a row at home. 16 of our last 20. Holy crap

How many times has the roof been open in that stretch?

when the weather is actually tolerable for such a thing (this entire series) maybe we should, I don’t know, try it?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1