UTRGV @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN

Horny Bull

47 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

How can someone whistle non-stop for 2+ hours. Is it maybe a mentally-handicapped person? 

No one was whistling non-stop. I was there, just left only because of babysitter constraints. Texas is winning this shit fest like 21-20. But I assure you, for long stretches, the only noise was sarcastic 

Just now, B00M said:

No one was whistling non-stop. I was there, just left only because of babysitter constraints. Texas is winning this shit fest like 21-20. But I assure you, for long stretches, the only noise was sarcastic 

You can hear it on the field mic on the radio broadcast.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TejasPedro said:

CDC Can we please stop scheduling all these mesicans on Taco Tuesdays that don’t f around, they come into Austin hangry as HELL. They came in here and stuffed their chilies in our muffins.

Well, shit. Tango hambre. 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, B00M said:

15 minutes ago, petscii said:

You can hear it on the field mic on the radio broadcast.  

I didn't hear it when I was there, only when I got home and turned on LHN.  I have since turned off LHN because I can only take so much.

Edited by Biff Tannen
and I don't mean the whistling

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

17-7, Helo’s countrymen on top in the top of the ninth.

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

17-7 UTRGV

Just now, ConferenceRoom said:

17-7 but they get to bat again which means we get to hit them with baseballs and run up the team ERA. 

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

a billion to one

Lol Laughing GIF

Holy.Fucking.Shit.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Have to respect UTRGV, they don’t move for shit when a pitch is coming right at them. Hence the 8 HBPs

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Here's a fun stat.   Texas pitching has walked or hit 20 batters.

Fire the pitching corch now.

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

TCU lost to Abilene Christian tonight so we can officially call this weekend the ‘who wants their season to end the fastest’ series

Quite a few big names went down tonight to shitty schools. But that happens to all good teams. However, at this point it's expected for us.