TCU @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, chase25 said:

I refuse to believe they actually saw that hit him, I’d be livid if I was Pierce. How do you not see it initially and then get together and say oh yeah we saw it.

Crew chief saw it and overruled first base I would think. 1B and Keith both saw it live. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SameSame said:

Why do you need one?    Everybody knows the ball hit him.  He is throwing a tantrum over semantics.

That ball's trajectory didn't change one iota.  I definitely think a review is reasonable.  Just do it and move on with the out.  Smacks of typical curtain call bullshit for Texas.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

That ball's trajectory didn't change one iota.  I definitely think a review is reasonable.  Just do it and move on with the out.  Smacks of typical curtain call bullshit for Texas.

It hopped up and slowed down. I agree a review would have been nice but you can see hop up off his calf in slow motion. 

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Stfu. If everyone knew the ball hit him why didn’t they call it originally?

Go suck a dick.  Did the ball hit him or not?  Yes, It was the right call.  Now go sit in the fucking corner.

Just now, ShinerBock said:

Nobody in the stadium knew it hit him. If they knew why didn’t they huddle on their own?

It was a good ejection in terms of raising the temperature inside the stadium. 

Moreland called it live, but the replay was just a blur.  You could not tell for sure on TV.  This was all unnecessary if the home plate ump saw it live.  Make the call.

1 minute ago, ShinerBock said:

Nobody in the stadium knew it hit him. If they knew why didn’t they huddle on their own?

Well 1b and 2b pointed immediately. And they were in the stadium. 

2 minutes ago, ShinerBock said:

A good ejection is a wonderful thing. Are there any other sports where you can lay into the officials and energize the building with 0 sporting penalty?