Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

look....you are wrong and I know that you won't hear it, while Henry Gondorf laughibly posts about "self-unaware Republicans"....but your race baiting party with its stragey of divisiviness is the reason that this clown is our President and in a position to make these ridiculous "tweets".....it's you, mother fucker...it's you.;

You draw upsides based upon race, you better have the majority or you are going to lose.

I begged y'all not to, but it was the best pom pom fest ever while it was good, and now where are we?

thanks a lot, asshole. 

1 minute ago, TtomTerrific said:

look....you are wrong and I know that you won't hear it, while Henry Gondorf laughibly posts about "self-unaware Republicans"....but your race baiting party with its stragey of divisiviness is the reason that this clown is our President and in a position to make these ridiculous "tweets".....it's you, mother fucker...it's you.;

You draw upsides based upon race, you better have the majority or you are going to lose.

I begged y'all not to, but it was the best pom pom fest ever while it was good, and now where are we?

thanks a lot, asshole. 

We do have the majority, dumbass.

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

thanks a lot, asshole. 

You really are a huge pussy.

• Like 1

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

Hayden....you are moving left as a party with these four chicks and Trump will scoop up everyone that you are moving away from.....including Nancy Pelosi apparently.

This isn't helping...you already did this once and are refusing to see it. 

nonsense.

first of all, let's clear something up. i'm not a democratic party member. i'm firmly in a position where i look at the democratic party as the only splash of cold water than can wake the republicans up from their trump stupor. the republicans must absolutely be punished for their lockstep support of trump. that includes cornyn, cruz (which is no surprise, because he's a spineless toady), and any other repbulican i can vote against.

the republican party has aligned itself against the national interest. with a booming economy, they have overseen a massive deficit increase. they have gone 100% nationalist, not even hiding the racism, they are putting kids in cages, separating families, they have further aligned themselves with white nationalist groups (jesus, just fucking look at that supposed "social media" summit - any other president and that fucking goat rodeo would be a huge scandal. with trump, it's just another day that ends in -y). mitch mcconnell has proven that he is an enemy of the people.

the republicans are the ones perpetuating evil and subverting this great country. 

i can read tea leaves as well as anyone. the republican party is headed for a cliff. we as a nation have a job to make sure they don't take us over with them. if that means supporting democrats right now, then so be it. 

you don't have to like ocasio-cortez, but like her or not, she's making positive waves. she's trying to effect change in this country. that's how we step forward.

the republicans are burning the crops and salting the earth, and they don't give a fuck, because they've got theirs. fuck the next generation. and what they are doing is completely disenfranchising younger voters, an entire generation or two. it's like nixon, except way worse.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Hayden....you are moving left as a party with these four chicks and Trump will scoop up everyone that you are moving away from.....including Nancy Pelosi apparently.

The "I'm trying to give you helpful advice even though I hate everything you stand for politically" schtick is really fucking annoying, which I assume is what you're going for. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Associating Hayden reliably or historically as a democrat shows you don’t know his posting history or his politics.

And spare me the pearl clutching about race baiting while supporting a Pres who instituted a DOJ rule to end asylum from Central & South America, attempted multiple times to ban Muslims from immigrating, and constantly says overtly racist things (shit hole countries, fine people on both sides, “go back to” “crime infested countries” to American born Congresswomen). 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dirk X West said:

The "I'm trying to give you helpful advice even though I hate everything you stand for politically" schtick is really fucking annoying, which I assume is what you're going for. 

not trying to be "helpful"

there is only ONE WAY that this jackoff is elected president and it is exactly what you and yours celebrated and apparently continue to celebrate.

I gave up once the guy from the "Apprentice" announced his candidacy and was taken seriously....this ship has sailed....watching y'all trying to stop it by doing the same shit, only stronger, is comment worthy. 

6 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

No he’s going for abdicating any personal responsibility for his abhorrent views. He knows his ideas are vile but he needs to blame someone else. He is afraid of taking any introspection because he knows he will be left wanting. He’s embarrassed by himself so he blames others for problems that he helped cause and continues to support. 

Most would say it would be embarrassing if it wasn’t so sad. I’d say it’s juts embarrassing 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

No he’s going for abdicating any personal responsibility for his abhorrent views. He knows his ideas are vile but he needs to blame someone else. He is afraid of taking any introspection because he knows he will be left wanting. He’s embarrassed by himself so he blames others for problems that he helped cause and continues to support. 

Most would say it would be embarrassing if it wasn’t so sad. I’d say it’s juts embarrassing 

it's externalizing the support for donald trump.

it's like the abusive husband.

"look at what you made me do, now. if you would just LISTEN..."

blaming someone else for your lack of control - that's 100% trump wheel house. it's what he does, and it's what his supporters do. that's how they square their support with such a terrible person. it's not their fault. it's the dems for being so goddamned LIB. if they would just LISTEN....

• Like 4

12 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

atta boy

5 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

not trying to be "helpful"

there is only ONE WAY that this jackoff is elected president and it is exactly what you and yours celebrated and apparently continue to celebrate.

I gave up once the guy from the "Apprentice" announced his candidacy and was taken seriously....this ship has sailed....watching y'all trying to stop it by doing the same shit, only stronger, is comment worthy. 

It takes a special kind of regard to equate what Democrats are doing right now to what Donald Trump is doing.

Bravo.

12 hours ago, David Dennison said:

It takes a special kind of regard to equate what Democrats are doing right now to what Donald Trump is doing.

Bravo.

it's actually painfully obvious and exactly why the reality that you refuse to recognize is the ....you know....reality. 

4 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

it's actually painfully obvious and exactly why the reality that you refuse to recognize is the ....you know....reality. 

You wouldn't know reality if it hit you in the face with a bat. Why don't you just crawl back into your bottle?

• Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

it's externalizing the support for donald trump.

it's like the abusive husband.

"look at what you made me do, now. if you would just LISTEN..."

blaming someone else for your lack of control - that's 100% trump wheel house. it's what he does, and it's what his supporters do. that's how they square their support with such a terrible person. it's not their fault. it's the dems for being so goddamned LIB. if they would just LISTEN....

this is inaccurate.

we discussed this years ago.....you and I.

long before Trump was even a political actor....my entire message was that the divisiness being celbrated would awake a very ugly part of America that I didn't want to see awakened, but here it is...it is reality...Donald Trump is our fucking President and will be again.

39 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

thanks a lot, asshole. 

Yes, tell us more about how Trump is the Democrats' fault while you bitch about Democrats and don't bitch about Republicans.

You're a complete joke.

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

this is inaccurate.

we discussed this years ago.....you and I.

long before Trump was even a political actor....my entire message was that the divisiness being celbrated would awake a very ugly part of America that I didn't want to see awakened, but here it is...it is reality...Donald Trump is our fucking President and will be again.

Gee, who is it that is celebrating divisiveness and constantly messaging with how other people are different and scary? Who could it be? I just don't know, will Tom help us figure it out? It's another conundrum that keeps flummoxing some of the posters around here.

Oh wait, I think he's got it! It's not the most visible person on the planet constantly making divisive comments and tweets, IT'S THE DEMOCRATS WHO ARE RESPONDING TO HIM! That is who is at fault! By golly I think he's figured it out.

Complete. Joke.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Gee, who is it that is celebrating divisiveness and constantly messaging with how other people are different and scary? Who could it be? I just don't know, will Tom help us figure it out? It's another conundrum that keeps flummoxing some of the posters around here.

Oh wait, I think he's got it! It's not the most visible person on the planet constantly making divisive comments and tweets, IT'S THE DEMOCRATS WHO ARE RESPONDING TO HIM! That is who is at fault! By golly I think he's figured it out.

Complete. Joke.

Trump is a response.

the entire point

Edited by TtomTerrific

10 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Trump is a response.

the entire point

trump is actually a symptom.

and he barely won against arguably the worst democratic candidate since michael dukakis. hillary probably actually had more negatives than dukakis and kerry combined. 

but also a response was the blue wave in 2018, of which AOC is a part. that younger voter turnout in 2018 - if that continues through 2020, it will make the 2018 midterms look like child's play.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

1. run out of shit to say

2. Ad hominem. 

3. scream racism anywhere and everywhere

4. ??????

5. actual victims of racism are marginalized..

6. Someone like Donald Trump becomes the populist choice and can't fucking lose. 

well done, dip shit

1. Post crazy ramblings of a crazy person

C. Blame others for my problems

2a) Vote for Donald 

4) ?!?!?$&7 j

D. Cry about people making fun of me for being crazy.

I’m not sure where profit fits into your timeline there.

12 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Me: "I'm tired of the liberals ignoring personal responsibility."

Also Me: "The liberals forced me to vote for Trump."

yeah.

but replace "liberals" with Hillary and Wasserman-Shultz and this is dead on.

Jim Webb never had a chance in that rigged deal....that had all of the Russian help and obstuction of justice that it needed and none of you gave one fuck.

9 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

yeah.

Jim Webb never had a chance in that rigged deal....that had all of the Russian help and obstuction of justice that it needed and none of you gave one fuck.

Uh you could have removed HRC and the DNC’s shenanigans from the equation entirely and Jim Webb still gets trounced out fairly early.

12 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

The new yawn.

yep

but with a certain "you are acting exactly as I told you would act" infusion.

predictable as fuck.

You don't agree with my politics and have no real substance in opposition,.....so just attack me personally.

Perfection, actually.

1 minute ago, TtomTerrific said:

yep

predictable as fuck.

You don't agree with my politics and have no real substance in opposition,.....so just attack me personally.

Perfection, actually.

You have yet to say anything of any substance. Try it and maybe you’ll get a substantial response. For now you’re tilting at windmills so I am treating you as such.

4 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

yep

predictable as fuck.

Perfection, actually.

Actually I did respond substantively to one of your comments, but since you have continued to blather on incoherently I'm just enjoying the show now.

gladiator-e1470584300765.jpg?w=672&h=372

Edited by DDD Dad

2 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

yeah.

Jim Webb never had a chance from day one, and him saying his proudest moment (on live, coast to coast, and around the world television) was killing a VC didn't help.

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Yes, tell us more about how Trump is the Democrats' fault while you bitch about Democrats and don't bitch about Republicans.

You're a complete joke.

Let's not forget that little issue of Trump winning the Republican nomination . . .

12 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

"Run the numbers".  The go-to phrase by those who lack analytical skills.  Try something else.

why....that is exactly why you are losing elections.

in fact......"try something else" is precicely why you are losing elections.....

*hint....you need more votes than the other guy to effect change.

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

why....that is exactly why you are losing elections.

in fact......"try something else" is precicely why you are losing elections.....

*hint....you need more votes than the other guy to effect change.

Hillary got 3 million more votes.

2018 midterms say hi. 

3 hours ago, Dirk X West said:

I wouldn't really characterize "I support a terrible person as a president and never, ever criticize him for any reason because libs/HRC/surly posters hurt my feelings" as a political position. 

It's the closest these people get to politics.

12 hours ago, UrbanAchiever said:

Hillary got 3 million more votes.

2018 midterms say hi. 

you can't help yourselves

Trump was swept into office as a pushback upon the divisiveness of Harry Reid and Barrack Obama

mid terms turned out perfectly for Trump with these four United States of by God America hating bitches..pushing the party further left and forcing the only Dems with a chance to come along for fear of being labled "racist"

Keep doing you and we will keep Trump ensconsed 

You are enabling the very thing that you hate....but the Republicans are "self-unaware".

Edited by TtomTerrific

Trump is an illegitimate president that was undemocratically installed via felonious campaign finance violations and a covert military influence operation by the Russian government. 

I base this on multiple rigorous investigations, court documents, Congressional witness testimony under oath, and public statements from Trump.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

lol

you can't help yourselves

Trump was swept into office as a pushback upon the divisiveness of Harry Reid and Barrack Obama

mid terms turned out perfectly for Trump with these four United States of by God America hating bitches..pushing the party further left and forcing the only Dems with a chance to come along for fear of being labled "racist"

Keep doing you and we will keep Trump ensconsed 

You are enabling the very thing that you hate....but the Republicans are "self-unaware"....lol.

Trump was hardly swept into office.

He's more likely to lose in 2020 than he is to win.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez