Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread

bolverk

I had a colleague who became a big time exec with several Japanese and Korean electronics companies. He went to school in Jersey in the late 60’s. He tells me he went to protests to get laid, that he really could give a shit but it was go protests in the morning and fuck in the afternoon. I would call him a Reagan Republican.

Evidently he got involved with the fringe of some of the really radical groups because he was chasing a coed. He still has the FBI knock on his door every once in a while, wanting to know if he’s seen a couple of dudes. I think the dudes were Weather Underground.

I talked him last week. He wants all of these Soros shitbags loaded up and sent to Gaza for a little Islamist real fucking life.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Mikey4 said:

That gofundme is up to $459,000, mostly from small (<$100) donations. If they're smart, they'll leverage this into a bigger, organized  response with social media presence.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-phi-men-defended-their-flag-throw-em-a-rager

Or…hear me out…this rager can include a full Drake concert 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

I'm outraged that companies are building enormous energy sucking data centers to store the unfathomable amount of data created each day by all these buffoons cataloging their entire existence.  literally untenable.

53 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Reformed Johnny is really letting the old Johnny out on this shit, huh?

Revels in subtle racism and follows up with...

JfEg.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Didn’t take long for disengenious agitators to take over the original protests, didn’t take long for racists to take over the counter-protests. America.

Russia and China laugh and laugh and laugh

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

Copy/pasted for truth.

I'm an Iranian woman and have lived under the Islamic Republic for 20,5 years. I moved to Germany because I thought the values I considered important would be respected in "free" Western countries.  People cannot even imagine how triggering it is for us to see the unholy unity of islamists and radical leftists. This is the very phenomena that changed the history of my country for the worse. I am beyond disgusted and disturbed. To the women standing behind literal terrorists and islamists saying prayers at universities: You don't even know what you're getting yourself into. None of you have read the "Al Nisa" surah, where it is clearly stated that men literally own you and have the right to hit you if you refuse to have sex with them: "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)." What you are standing up for today is anything but being "woke" and progressive. You should have the right to protest and stand up for causes that are important to you. But fighting Jewish students, attacking them, not understanding the fact that the hostages have to be brought back home and no peace can exist before that happens is outright wrong. People who truly advocate about and fight for human rights are NOT selective with the causes they care about. Caring about human rights is one thing, standing up behind Islamists, waving Hezbollah and Hamas flags and saying slogans that are against Jews and outright radical are not it.

• Hook 'Em 4

30 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

These kids are so fucking stupid.  Especially the racist POS dancing around like a gorilla to mock a black woman.  Keep it classy SEC

That kid was an absolute moron and is about to be cancelled. The others?  Not so sure. There’s a bunch of terrorist-supporting, anti-Semitic and anti-American shit happening on their campus and campuses across America. They’re fed up and rightfully so. The one acting like an ape took it too far and ought to be kicked out of school. 

But their protestors are absolutely deserving of non-racist derision. They should be shamed. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

That kid was an absolute moron and is about to be cancelled. The others?  Not so sure. There’s a bunch of terrorist-supporting, anti-Semitic and anti-American shit happening on their campus and campuses across America. They’re fed up and rightfully so. The one acting like an ape took it too far and ought to be kicked out of school. 

But their protestors are absolutely deserving of non-racist derision. They should be shamed. 

I know it goes against human nature to a large degree, but I think it would be better if they just ignored the protesters, and eventually they'll get bored and go home.

Protesting is stupid, IMO, but counter protesting is even worse.  All it does is raise tensions and create a tinderbox for violence.  

Edited by DixonHur

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I know it goes against human nature to a large degree, but I think it would be better if they just ignored the protesters, and eventually they'll get bored and go home.

Protesting is stupid, IMO, but counter protesting is even worse.  All it does is raise tensions and create a tinderbox for violence.  

Agreed. But these are 20 year old kids who aren’t disaffected and sick of this shit. They are generally always going to get involved and do something about it. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Agreed. But these are 20 year old kids who aren’t disaffected and sick of this shit. They are generally always going to get involved and do something about it. 

Yeah, I think you’re projecting some values on a lot of those guys. I think many are acting out of righteousness but I’m sure plenty also just want attention or to cause trouble like monkey man over there. Even as a 20 year old it would never occur to me to go to a protest or rally, or a counter-protest. I imagine most college students feel the same, because you’re not seeing the majority of the student bodies out at these things right now. Not even close. 

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I think many are acting out of righteousness but I’m sure plenty also just want attention or to cause trouble like monkey man over there. Even as a 20 year old it would never occur to me to go to a protest or rally, or a counter-protest. I imagine most college students feel the same, because you’re not seeing the majority of the student bodies out at these things right now. Not even close. 

I agree with all of that. I do think this particular demographic is more patriotic than most, and has a very unified line of thinking (money man excluded) and aggressive pack mentality. And so I can see why they’re getting involved. I wouldn’t, and I’d urge my kids at all costs to avoid these protests, particularly my son. 

No problem with any of the protestors who are being peaceful and non-destructive and obeying state laws and campus rules.
No problem with any of the counter-protestors who are being peaceful and non-racist.
This is America, these are college campuses, this is how things are supposed to play out.
The violence at UCLA on the other hand, is sad, and the local authorities and university administration failed miserably at getting it handled appropriately, early on.

The administrations are a bunch of fucktards who buy into all this pro Hamas bullshit but also love that flow of money. So they have sat on their hand subtly endorsing these paid agitators coming aboard. Appeasement monkeys.

These schools should have strict policies in place and act on them immediately. For students, if you violate law or campus policy, illegally enter buildings, destroy property, etc. you will be arrested. You will be immediately expelled. You will be billed for the full amount of all damage by your group. That bill will be sent as well to your parents. If you are a professor or instructor participating you will be arrested and fired. If you are a paid agitator you will be arrested and shipped to Gaza. That is all.
  • Hook 'Em 9

It's really simple.  Don't threaten anyone with violence or commit violence.  Don't try and take over public spaces.  Don't impede egress or ingress.  You can say whatever you want, including death to Israel or River to the Sea.  Content should never be restricted outside of a few things like threatening imminent violence or harm (make all the hate speech you want, this is America).

It is our freedom to laugh at those jackasses.  And to hate what they say.  Including ridiculing and hating that racist frat douche doing monkey chants to a black woman who is going to get cancelled and has no one to blame but himself.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Rambling horseshit. I need to show these videos to my kids that when they get these half-baked ideas, don’t go on social media about them, ever. Hopefully their half-baked ideas don’t have delusion and hatred in them. That gal has ruined her life and she doesn’t even know it. 

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

These kids are so fucking stupid.  Especially the racist POS dancing around like a gorilla to mock a black woman.  Keep it classy SEC

Monkey guy is the leader in the clubhouse right now for people that deserve to be unemployable when all this shit blows over.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, CoTex said:

Monkey guy is the leader in the clubhouse right now for people that deserve to be unemployable when all this shit blows over.

Before all the people saying they want to kill Jews? I know racism is bad, but man our priorities are fucked. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

• bolverk changed the title to Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread