Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread

bolverk

10 hours ago, Bevo said:

My brother was purchasing a company and a shareholder took a picture of his house and family and emailed it to him.

A friend’s dad was an oil executive living in London. The whole family was taught how to detect a bomb attached to the mailbox. Apparently it was a thing in the UK. They were never attacked but the entire time they were there they had to remain vigilant.

A fraternity brother’s dad was an executive of Coke in Mexico. He was kidnapped by the cartel and found cut up into pieces in the trunk of his car.

Which of these events would y’all consider a threat? Which would you laugh off and which would you take seriously?

The ones perpetrated by a Jewish person are threats. The ones by Palestinians are cheeky pranks.  Have you not seen their last several hundred posts on the subject? 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Skipper said:

It's pretty fucking embarrassing that the Cloak Room regulars are trying to fucking justify or play down this type of idiocy.  It's beyond unacceptable.   I'm sure they would have the exact same "no big deal" opinion if it were MAGA idiots showing up harassing D appointed judges or similar.

Do you not remember the boards reaction to the armed man who showed up the the Justices house last year.  No biggie, just a guy with mental illness. Lolol!!!1!1

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

Dozens of Israeli settlers protesting Gaza aid convoys; Palestinian truck driver injured

Dozens of Israeli settlers demonstrated late Thursday night in the West Bank against the transfer of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip. According to Israeli security sources, the protestors are throwing stones at Palestinian vehicles.

One of the demonstrators was slightly injured by a car when, according to sources, the Palestinian driver veered toward a group of protestors and hit one before driving off. The IDF is treating the incident as an accidents and, according to one military source, the driver was trying to escape the group of protestors. Police and

Border Police officers used stun grenades and teargas to try and disperse the Israeli protestors. One security source told Haaretz that police have made no arrests and are not currently in control of the situation.

Meanwhile, settlers set fire to a truck that they believed was carrying humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip on Thursday night. The incident occurred near the West Bank settlement of Kochav Hashahar. The driver was moderately wounded and taken to hospital in Jerusalem for treatment.

IDF: Soldiers who treated Palestinian driver whose truck was torched by settlers later attacked by Israelis
The IDF Spokesperson says that a military force that arrived to treat a Palestinian truck driver whose truck was set on fire by settlers near the settlement of Kochav Hashahar was attacked by Israeli civilians. Two officers and a soldier sustained minor injuries, according to the military.

22 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Dozens of Israeli settlers protesting Gaza aid convoys; Palestinian truck driver injured

Dozens of Israeli settlers demonstrated late Thursday night in the West Bank against the transfer of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip. According to Israeli security sources, the protestors are throwing stones at Palestinian vehicles.

One of the demonstrators was slightly injured by a car when, according to sources, the Palestinian driver veered toward a group of protestors and hit one before driving off. The IDF is treating the incident as an accidents and, according to one military source, the driver was trying to escape the group of protestors. Police and

Border Police officers used stun grenades and teargas to try and disperse the Israeli protestors. One security source told Haaretz that police have made no arrests and are not currently in control of the situation.

Meanwhile, settlers set fire to a truck that they believed was carrying humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip on Thursday night. The incident occurred near the West Bank settlement of Kochav Hashahar. The driver was moderately wounded and taken to hospital in Jerusalem for treatment.

IDF: Soldiers who treated Palestinian driver whose truck was torched by settlers later attacked by Israelis
The IDF Spokesperson says that a military force that arrived to treat a Palestinian truck driver whose truck was set on fire by settlers near the settlement of Kochav Hashahar was attacked by Israeli civilians. Two officers and a soldier sustained minor injuries, according to the military.

Aside from the obvious narrative control benefit of seeking out more gaping assholes than the merry college pranksters, why is this here instead of the robust war update thread? 

7 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Aside from the obvious narrative control benefit of seeking out more gaping assholes than the merry college pranksters, why is this here instead of the robust war update thread? 

Because bolverk is a tremendous cunt. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

A) Because these are protests that are B) taking place in the West Bank. Blacklab has been insistent that only news directly related to the war in Gaza should go in that thread. This is the thread to discuss protests, n'est-ce pas? 

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

We’re not in CR and 956 isn’t your typical CR poster. Even he, though, is extremely careful in CR. 

I’m really liberal and have been for a while.  That’s why it boggles my mind that we have smart people coming down the side of this type of chaos, it’s not going to help our case of defending self-governance. 

25 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I’m really liberal and have been for a while.  That’s why it boggles my mind that we have smart people coming down the side of this type of chaos, it’s not going to help our case of defending self-governance. 

63% of all smart people are really dumb.

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

The ones perpetrated by a Jewish person are threats. The ones by Palestinians are cheeky pranks.  Have you not seen their last several hundred posts on the subject? 

But our shenanigans are 'cheeky and fun' and Hamas' are tragic and cruel.  Which makes them not really shenanigans at all, more like evil shenanigans.  

I swear to God, I'm gonna pistol-whip the next guy who says 'cheeky shenanigans!' 

Hey Achmed, what's that restaurant you like with the falafel sticks and all the goofy martyr shit on the wall?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Most of the 1500 people charged for J6 posed no real threat to security, did not conceal their identities, were not armed, shown on video with no intent to harm. They were fat people curiously walking through the Capitol like tourists.

Yall fuckers are running some bizarre post-apocalyptic horror movie in your heads. But this is real life, not the fucking Purge. People come to your door without trying to murder you and your family. Even people who disagree with you. So calm the fuck down and stop being such nancies. It’s embarrassing.

Ah ok

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

In what world is that meant to intimidate anyone? The dude didn’t ring the doorbell. He didn’t knock on the door. He didn’t vandalize the house. He didn’t confront anyone (Acker didn’t even wake up until over an hour after the visit) or even make any attempt to do so. He didn’t brandish a weapon or leave any threatening messages. 

If you want to understand why he went to the house at a time when no one was likely to see him and he wore a mask, read the letter. One of the complaints the students have is being persecuted for expressing their pro-Palestinian views. He didn’t wear the mask to be threatening. He did it to remain anonymous. 

Yall fuckers are running some bizarre post-apocalyptic horror movie in your heads. But this is real life, not the fucking Purge. People come to your door without trying to murder you and your family. Even people who disagree with you. So calm the fuck down and stop being such nancies. It’s embarrassing.

This is horseshit and you know it.  It was expressly delivered at the house of the regent to send a message.  To rattle him.  At the house where his family sleeps.  The letter wasn't left in the mailbox.  It wasn't mailed anonymously to his office.  It wasn't sent via social media from an anonymous account.  None of that shit happened.  It IS real life, and against the backdrop of other camps leaving fake bodies covered in fake blood on families lawns, it sends the intended message.  

• Hook 'Em 5

9 hours ago, YGIFS said:

But our shenanigans are 'cheeky and fun' and Hamas' are tragic and cruel.  Which makes them not really shenanigans at all, more like evil shenanigans.  

I swear to God, I'm gonna pistol-whip the next guy who says 'cheeky shenanigans!' 

Hey Achmed, what's that restaurant you like with the falafel sticks and all the goofy martyr shit on the wall?

1b3c77ef-a974-41a5-8572-7cb1645ef32e_tex

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

This is horseshit and you know it.  It was expressly delivered at the house of the regent to send a message.  To rattle him.  At the house where his family sleeps.  The letter wasn't left in the mailbox.  It wasn't mailed anonymously to his office.  It wasn't sent via social media from an anonymous account.  None of that shit happened.  It IS real life, and against the backdrop of other camps leaving fake bodies covered in fake blood on families lawns, it sends the intended message.  

Well at least they didn’t actually bomb the fuck out of him,   Is that your criteria?  

33 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Rex wants attention again guys

Don't mind Rex. He's just that stupid as fuck little yappy chihuahua we've all met that goes around nipping at heels and pissing the floor. An insecure baby bitch desperately trying to come off as a mean and mighty rottweiler, but we all see him for the miserable cunt of a dog that he really is.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/16/2024 at 2:19 PM, BabaYaga said:

I know that you get the spend the night in jail in Terrytown if you bash a few from the sunroof of your car with a bat after practice.....two weeks before heading to college.  

Tampering with mailboxes is a federal offense.  

On 5/16/2024 at 2:19 PM, BabaYaga said:

I know that you get the spend the night in jail in Terrytown if you bash a few from the sunroof of your car with a bat after practice.....two weeks before heading to college.  

Lol. Explains alot

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

No shit.  They dropped charges.  I learned a big lesson in a big way and I can say it did scare me straight for most of my time in college.  

Edited by BabaYaga

13 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

No shit.  They dropped charges.  I learned a big lesson in a big way and I can say it did scare me straight for most of my time in college.  

Ah, the guy who links to stormfront gets favorable treatment from the police. Story checks out.

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2024 at 7:48 PM, Frank Drebin said:

While true but I thought the purpose of this was to quote Dazed and Confused. No? 

On 5/18/2024 at 7:48 PM, Frank Drebin said:

Well, technically he didn't tamper with it. He assaulted that bitch. 

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

Hamas supporters!?

GTFO with this shit. 

Now now, pronghorn posted a video from ten dot com, which as we all know, are completely factual and always paired with honest and accurate description 

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Those Jews will probably be protected better once we have a unified Reich.

So would Trump usher in the 4th Reich?  Or do we need to start over at 1, since we're not Germany?  

I want to make sure I get the nomenclature right on the T-shirts.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

I guess you haven't been paying attention.  This thread is full of clips of the hamas supporters.  

All posted by you from sources of ill repute 

Just now, DixonHur said:

You're still mad at the sources when the video shows people wearing hamas headbands, signs posters banners etc. with hamas support?  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Boom.  Scrolling my feed after reading your replies when video of a green headband shows up in the video clip.  Sorry

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

You're still mad at the sources when the video shows people wearing hamas headbands, signs posters banners etc. with hamas support?  

Were they wearing the "Hamas headbands" under their mortar board caps?  Because I sure as hell didn't see any in either of those clips.

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Were they wearing the "Hamas headbands" under their mortar board caps?  Because I sure as hell didn't see any in either of those clips.

It’s on the poster front and center.