Why Biden Can't Get In With The Young Voters at UT

WBT

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, immamac said:

No dude. They aren’t comparable that’s the point.

The point isn’t that they both suck and one just sucks less. It’s that one is an actual bad person, who does bad things, with ill intent and nothing but personal gain in mind. The other is just a lifelong politician. They are categorically not the same. 

Trump is a through and through bad person. The only praise he offers is inflammatory and in support of oppression, pain and suffering. Seriously the guy cannot even muster the ability to wish everyone everywhere a happy holiday. 

This is bullshit false equivalency that I hear a lot.   They both don’t suck. One is normal, a decent person, old, but someone who some might disagree with politically. The other is a terrible human being, a liar, and cares about nothing other than himself. 
You are dead on here. 

Edited by CTC2
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Not that there is any real need but I will indulge you since you seem to be so ignorant......... I know you aren't ignorant, you are an intelligent individual whom is just trying (I assume) to get a rise out of me and get your fellow CR junkies riled up here in your pristine little echo chamber.

This is a fairly long video that may not be able maintain the groups attention span. I chose this because he equally bashes Trump for the same thing you appear to believe Joe Biden doesn't do.

Just a few others off the top of my head.

• Vaccines are safe and effective
  • Covid started in a wet market
  • Masks prevent the spread of covid
  • 6ft apart prevents the spread of covid
  • If you get the vaccine, you can't get or spread covid
  • Uncle Bosie was a pilot that got shot down and eaten by cannibals (Recent Biden)
  • Rode across the Francis Scott Key bridge via train many, many times. (Recent Biden)
  • He saved 6 people from drowning while a lifeguard(Biden)
  • Joe Biden was a civil rights icon, raised in the black, Puerto Rican, Jewish, Greek, Italian, Catholic and polish communities. Which is is, It can't be all of them?
  • Joe Biden was once a generational athlete
  • Jo Biden was a Truck Driver(someone once gave him a ride in one)
  • Bloodbathgate 
  • The Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation
  • Alpha Bank collusion
  • Trump Campaign wasn't spied on
  • Steele dossier being factual

I could go on but why bother?

You get your news from Facebook don’t you?

3 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

You people are so easily triggered it is fucking hilarious.

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job? Yes or no? It’s a simple question.

Posted (edited)

I haven't read the thread, but based on just this last page, I don't think I missed much. But if Biden wants to win the youth vote, he needs to push hard for decriminalizing the Mary Jane at the federal level. 

Edited by High Plains Drifter

13 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I haven't read the thread, but based on just this last page, I don't think I missed much. But if Biden wants to win the youth vote, he needs to push hard for decriminalizing the Mary Jane at the federal level. 

Yes, so the Orange Jesus will take the obvious Christian Nationalist position that he will criminalize it again. 

18 hours ago, C-Man said:

I didn't know who @Longhornlove was until late last night. Yeah, I know there are far worse posters on this site who do far more damage than this guy could. I was just commenting that it's been a long time since I've seen somebody who was basically flying under the radar for the most part to become such a lightning rod of stupidity in less than 12 hours.

I knew I’d run into him before because I already had that moron on ignore. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

You are a fucking moron. Please tell me your degree is in home ec. Or at least something from the college of communication. What an absolute embarrassment to my university you are

image.gif.af055149ed90dcd1f0db069f92268ae5.gif

• Haha 6

On 5/1/2024 at 9:30 AM, immamac said:

It’s that one is an actual bad person, who does bad things, with ill intent and nothing but personal gain in mind. The other is just a lifelong politician. They are categorically not the same. 

line from Trevor Noah last night...

one of them looks like he should be dead... the other one you wish would be dead. 

mmhmm-okay.gif.0863cc4166f0908bd6654d8b7f4ad26d.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

I can just imagine the armchair revisionist historians of the GenZ populuation/youth (the same ones probably chanting vulgarities with his name in it) for when BIden does actually die. Maybe then people will appreciate him because we are going to miss him when he's gone, I'll tell you that much. America needs another "Joe Biden" in the wings that can straddle the widening gulf of attitudes in America.

Edited by BeardIP

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

I can just imagine the armchair revisionist historians of the GenZ populuation/youth (the same ones probably chanting vulgarities with his name in it) for when BIden does actually die. Maybe then people will appreciate him because we are going to miss him when he's gone, I'll tell you that much. America needs another "Joe Biden" in the wings that can straddle the widening gulf of attitudes in America.

I don't know what to think about you man.  Like 75% of the stuff you post is right on but then you go off on these weird tangents of insanity sometimes.

Edited by Biff Tannen
to be clear, the quoted post is of the 75% variety
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Y'all need to relax.

Very few college students today were eligible to vote in the last presidential election. 95% of them could stay home in November while Biden squeezes out only the flimsiest of margins with the rest and that would still translate into net new votes in his column. Meanwhile, 4 more years worth of olds are no longer voting eligible.

We are a bunch of privileged white males fretting about the voting behavior of some younger versions of ourselves who have the luxury of being one-issue Gaza voters. Meanwhile, Gen Z women who are under attack are going to turn the fuck out.

• Hook 'Em 1