2024 Big 12 Tournament

chase25

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Because he throws 97 mph and generally is good at getting out once through the lineup. 

Lebarron has sat 93-94 all year long. Part of the reason his fastball has gotten tattooed 

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

So this is the 2nd year in a row we go 2 and BBQ in the Big12 tournament. how fun. We ❤️ Globe Life field.

Yeah but people are acting surprised by the last two games. They should’ve known better since we’re playing in this stadium. 

3 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Lebarron has sat 93-94 all year long. Part of the reason his fastball has gotten tattooed 

That’s because he’s starting. Lebarron has hit 96-98 many times in his career here.

4 minutes ago, BERT said:

LMAO you’re a funny guy

They were projected as one of the first four out before today, so tell all of us, in your condensed head, where do you have them going?

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Cant believe how shitty the big 12 was this year too. Easily the worst conference in baseball this year

Maryland Eastern Shore would have gone 30-0 in the Big 12.

• Haha 1

Just now, DigDug said:

They were projected as one of the first four out before today, so tell all of us, in your condensed head, where do you have them going?

My condensed head says probably college station. 

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Drag his ass to second base and can him 

Be more fitting to make him walk to second base with his pants around his ankles 

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

That’s because he’s starting. Lebarron has hit 96-98 many times in his career here.

He doesn’t have command over anything he throws which is a reason along with him starting as to why you have seen his velocity decline. The solution to fixing all that even if there is one with him, is not putting him in high leverage situations at the end of games

6 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Cant believe how shitty the big 12 was this year too. Easily the worst conference in baseball this year

Uhhh… this might be a little hyperbolic. Third-best RPI conference. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, DigDug said:

I think he thought you were talking about the Horns..  I may be wrong but that's how his posts read.

Edited by HuntinHorn

Hey, look at it this way fellas, compared to the UTRGV game we're kicking major ass here!

5 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

It is hyperbolic, but the spirit of it is dead on.

6 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

I think he thought you were talking about the Horns..  I may be wrong but that's how his posts read.

Yes I was. And did think he meant that. Sorry for the confusion

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

TCUs Pac 12 heavy non conference had people thinking they were the #1 team in the country. Big 10 is Big 10. There’s 0 competition for 3rd best RPI conference 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, chase25 said:

He doesn’t have command over anything he throws which is a reason along with him starting as to why you have seen his velocity decline. The solution to fixing all that even if there is one with him, is not putting him in high leverage situations at the end of games

He can’t start games. It doesn’t work. Why not make use of his stuff? If your suggestion is don’t use him then I get it, I just don’t think it’s realistic for this team.

Sometimes just letting big arms go out and throw instead of plan for 6 innings of work can make a big difference.

Edited by hobbes2702