2018 Texas HS Football

Equinox

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

Four championship games down with margins of victory of 48, 30, 43 and 38.

Sure hope the games get better.

Not gonna promise a close game, but this next game should be more interesting.  Canadian is just a damn solid team, but they don't have Newton's firepower.  

25 minutes ago, txbroadcaster said:

Newton is just a beast this year. Canadian has played well on defense and still down 21-0 

Newton just has way too much talent for 3A.  Have they even mentioned Tamauzia Brown?  He's the other TCU pledge, who's not playing, I think because of injury, but I haven't heard anyone bring that up.  

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Newton just has way too much talent for 3A.  Have they even mentioned Tamauzia Brown?  He's the other TCU pledge, who's not playing, I think because of injury, but I haven't heard anyone bring that up.  

No not injury...he quit school...actually did it once in regular season but they talked him back but he did it again week before last.

Just now, Beau Vine said:

What a complete dumbass. 

Yea it is odd...From what I was told from folks close to the situation he has always been one to drag his feet on school and such but that this was a total surprise. The 1st time he quit he basically said he was tired of football, school and just wanted to stay home and play video games. Few times I had interaction with him, really nice kid kind of quiet but had a good attitude. 

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Not gonna promise a close game, but this next game should be more interesting.  Canadian is just a damn solid team, but they don't have Newton's firepower.  

Don't drop a spoiler on me, watching it on DVR, so far a DAMNED good game with some hellacious hitting.