2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

35 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Peacock has 9 meltdowns this year coming in to tonight.

For comparison, he had 0 last year. And everybody’s favorite whipping boy, Giles, has 8 last year and this year combined (only 3 this season).

Peacock has been bad, no doubt. These past two years, he’s gone opposite of the expectations. With that in mind, I’m going to start expecting him to be awful. 

Edited by Gut Wagon

Ugh, ugly game. Didn't like this series going in and this wasn't a good start. Flush it and get back to winning, we face a LHP tomorrow, so not really expecting great offensive showing, regardless of what our numbers say. 

having yuli sit (while correa is out) really hurts our lineup.  tucker is still finding his way, marwin hasn't been anything special, and white and fed cannot be counted on.  i know he had two hits, but springer is ice cold.  that's a big gap from 6-1.  and it's not like reddick is a prototypical cleanup man either.

these guys get 4 full days off in a week.  can they not rest then?

• Like 2

having yuli sit (while correa is out) really hurts our lineup.  tucker is still finding his way, marwin hasn't been anything special, and white and fed cannot be counted on.  i know he had two hits, but springer is ice cold.  that's a big gap from 6-1.  and it's not like reddick is a prototypical cleanup man either.

Bingo. Was thinking the exact same as soon as the last out was recorded.
The bottom 3 in our order was starting in Fresno as of ~3 weeks ago.

Yuli sitting is bull crap for sure. White trade value isn’t going up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have no fear...I will be there tonight for my 5th walk off in 6 games (the other game was like a 7-0 shutout win).  

Blonde>>>>>>Julia

Tyler White shows why he was drafted in the 33th round.  Not pinch hitting Yuli for him in the 8th is beyond idiotic and just plain retarded.   Then not pinch hitting Stassi for Fedorawearingzits is almost as criminal.  

win the next 6